Cyclops

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

yep, play him in my meta cyclops bg,

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG

This is my Meta Cyclops BG

3. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I think this is way more then 7 cyclops BG's at this point XD
    I would love it if every theme had a guy like you...
    EDIT: I would also love to be able to have this huge a variety of decks in one theme one day... problem is the theme I'm playing most atm, Leoss, most certainly could not be that theme.

Gnomes likes this.
  4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

So we had Siblings nerfed. They no longer reveal their buddy. this hurts cyclops siblings /Tribal hut. can we get a slight buff to this @Sokolov we could have tribal hut work a bit like the SL relic "Transmission relay" so we get some reveal but for cyclops, and the siblings bonus effect. and the cooldown if one dies goes down. This would help the theme GREATLY becuase once one of the cyclops dies then their sibling is usually a bit useless.

so the new tribal hut would have this:

Tribal hut. (The certain champs get sibling.)
    When this relic is deployed and at the end of each turn, a (One of the sibling cyclops)(Mauler, hauler, drudge..ect) is revealed in your runedock. If no Sibling Cyclops are concealed, a random Sibling Cyclops on CD has its CD reduced to 0. When a friendly Cyclops is deployed from your runedock, this relic loses 3 HP.

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

The existence of Transmission Relay makes the FW bonus redundant IMO. I'd hate to see more stuff like that outside of FW.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Hmm. I see your point. Its a good one. Would still like a slight buff to the module siblings under cyclops though. Any sugestions.

Woffleet likes this.
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

This may be deleted @IMAGIRL or merged into the thread i am making called Cyclops(Ill think of a good name later)

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

@IMAGIRL @Sokolov NO no :D the other way around buddy. i need the GUIDE to in in the front, and the old thread to be after :/

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Merging doesn't work like that. It goes by oldest post first. If you want these posts to be in the other thread after the guide, you must repost them. Once done, let me know, and I'll delete this thread. I made the guide it's own thread again.

Gnomes likes this.
  11. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

How did this BG work out for you @Gnomes? You still using it? I think it looks like alot of fun. I would probably add some vicious harpoons to be able to pull champs back into range to finish them off.

12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Situationale. But can have very good results. Prettymuch every attack with +10 dmg if they are against a wall

guokamoli54 likes this.
  13. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Hey @Gnomes watching through all your videos again do you have an updated list for the siblings deck? I just think its cool dont mind the sibling nerf. I have most of the deck put together just missing the hurler, chieftains and the warwizard guy with cast alacrity