Discussion: Space Wars Kickstarter: Pox Nora Rewards & Ship Viewer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

Due to the high degree of interest in Space Wars: Interstellar Empires from existing players some rare Pox Nora reward tiers have now been added to the Kickstarter.

If you have any questions about the Pox Nora specific rewards this would be a good place to ask along with asking questions on the actual Kickstarter page.

Space Wars Kickstarter: Pox Nora Rewards & Ship Viewer: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...ckstarter-pox-nora-rewards-ship-viewer.25112/

Enjoy!

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Panic sell harbs

JellyBerry, BurnPyro and Baskitkase like this.
  3. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Seriously? This is how you choose to release Harbingers once again to your community?

********. Seriously, just ********.

Etherielin, BurnPyro, Qucas and 7 others like this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yeeeeeeeees. finally i will get an fw harb

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I dont like this, not sure why

Etherielin, Qucas, Valkyr and 2 others like this.
  6. Senshu

I figured that would be the case for you :). For the man whom has everything there are many other baker reward tiers.

To address some of the general concerns this is not a reintroduction of the Harbingers to the community. This is only meant as a limited reward for the Kickstarter if it is successful. We may do other stuff with the Harbingers in the future, but for those who are interested in Space Wars and Pox Nora this is to show appreciation of the support and maintain the relative rarity of these runes.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not sure about this guys. Not sure about this at all.

Valkyr likes this.
  8. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

While i'm certainly not about to drop that kind of money on a f2p game, it is good value for any 'big spenders' that want all the limited runes - which would cost approximately $2000 on pox box.

At least it's likely to get the game funded.
    Edit: I have poor reading skills. No LE's.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  9. Senshu

POX Player Special Extreme Tier 3 excludes the Limited Edition Runes. It is everything but the LE runes.

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

For the people complaining that harbs are going to stop being rare now look at the damn price. $120 is A LOT. and most harbs you can get from poxbox for less than that so obviously people aren't often willing to spend that much just for a harb. it's also a fitting reward for a great cause so quit your whining

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ehh, at least it's not cheap.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I claim credit for this as my intro post in the space wars forum was 'where's my harbinger'. An inside joke as the original backers of poxnora all got harbingers.

I expect owl to deny this as hard as they deny the trump presidency. Well just have it to add to the pile of ideas of mine they've used over the years without giving props.

13. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

This is still horseshit, pimping out full sets of runes from PoxNora to fund your new project ? Thats probably the most immoral business strategy and slap in the face to the players of Pox who have been supporting POXNORA for years.

Valkyr likes this.
  14. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

I don't think with the $1000 tag they were serious.

15. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I don't understand this completly. I mean for a new rich player, who came across pox just yestarday this is an opportunity to insta fill his collection.

You, me and all the other veterans supported pox along the years, and by this i mean you bought box&stuff, but you get something for what you spent.

What are you angry for? it is x1, not even x2 so really idk who the hell would buy it and even if, which are your concerns about it.

16. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

My gripe isn't necessarily about the runes though it is ridiculous of them to rerelease runes they have previously stated they would never do. My problem is that they are potentially taking thousands of dollars from PoxNora players and using that to invest into their new game. Can you not see the issue with that ? Pox is struggling hard and is in a poor way right now in terms of players and instead of using revenue being generated by selling PoxNora runes, instead of using PoxNoras money streams to improve and better PoxNora it's going into some bloody Spacewars Kickstarter.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

What happens to all that money when the kickstarter goal isn't reached?

18. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Bye Bye

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

A couple things:

- if Spacewars does well, Desert Owl Games does well, which means Poxnora benefits (as well as possible Poxnora 2)
    - this is known as cross promotion, which is intended to attract players on both sides to the other, so for example, someone who looks at the Kickstarter may go, "what is Poxnora? I will check it out"

So while I understand why you would think what you are, but this is certainly intended to benefit Poxnora as well.

Etherielin, bambino, Woffleet and 7 others like this.
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

This is Firking pathetic and completely believable from this group.