BESTALLTIME

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Authyrtyr, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

So my question is this. We all know of Ambling Frond's magnificent flavor text. Does anyone know how that got on there, if there's some story to that troll face or is it just a random joke put on a terribad rune.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Are you familiar with theRed?

3. only

only Active Member

there was a very good KF player theRed. his catch phrase was IMBESTALLTIME. he was running Amblind Frond casually.

basically, many top/famous players are somehow mentioned in pox.

"KHashinkshink ere arrgh chooo?" - Chiba, Risen Moga searching for his master (Risen Moga flavor text).
    Hashinshin, where are you?

Jakei Footstriker renamed to Jakei Warfoot

"There is no way she can hit us from that far away" ~ Final words of Neb, G'hern Taskmaster (Arrowsinger flavor text)
    Neb as Nebron

Ryv the Ruthless = Ryvirath

Pyro the Patient = Pyro2k (player who designed Skeleton Rifleman)

Oozing Slag = Jib as "Bij"

I remember where was one flavor text with "Cali the Lonx Chieftain", not sure which rune has it, but it's for Calisk.

4. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

also, the Undertortoise

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Sisken//Neksis also a thing. A decent number of the names in SP champ quotes are player names if you just reverse em

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

God

damn

it

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

8. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Hey now! I'm totally on a rune!
    [​IMG]

I can't remember if it was CorpsE or Sokolov that changed the flavor text on this rune. If I recall properly somebody created a thread about this rune and everyone just started posting hyperbolic nonsense about it in a vein similar to the Frond. My nonsense was dramatic and somber puncuated by 'Boo Belly', I suppose someone took a shine to the joke.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

boo belly for doombringers legendary reskin release.
    His belly is now nora blue and taunt: "doom" is replaced with taunt: "Death has come for you, and his name is Boo Belly"

10. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Skelleton ROFLman*

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

hahahahaha

what

12. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Forget the whole "thered" thing. I swore forever it was a reddain alt but he never rage quit or dropped B-52 payloads of swearing which finally convinced me he wasn't. Good player along with Dain, cantha and a few others (trying to remember my favorite who was a UD player who was the first to take KF to number one).

The real reason it has that flavor text is that it's like the most nerfed rune ever; so awesome it got nerfed even when it had zero people playing it. There is no satisfaction like killing an uber champ or a shrine with a stealth frond.

13. kat7ra

kat7ra Member

The bunny lord rune came into existence because of one guy collecting ALL! the bunnies I think.

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It wasn't all, but Sammich did have over a thousand if I remember correctly.

15. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I got my name on Depths of Despair recently.

Proudest moment of my life.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

don't think it was sammich that caused the bunny lord

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It may not have been, but it was one of those S named guys from back in the day. They all sssound alike.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Found it, SaiTaan was the Bunny Lord.

Grand General Mosh and Markus422 like this.
  19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

20. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG]
    I miss SaiTaan.