Trying to play this game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dooiefries, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Some things to note: the revamp will make the current lesser used runes more viable, which will make it a lot easier to get in and play. We have plans on adding more benefits to playing in the Training Grounds. We want the Training Grounds to be a midway point between the chaos of Ranked Battles and predictability of Singleplayer. After the revamp we will most likely have to change the Public Decks based on how much the meta game is likely to change.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Nemorga likes this.
  2. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

[​IMG]

uaChakra and Dagda like this.
  3. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

I think this is a moot point.
    There are few new players and i doubt there will be more given how old poxnora is.

Maybe a lot of the community is beating a dead horse by waiting for newbies.
    Aiming for old players who left might be a better option.
    Other games offer some free stuff for comeback. The last thing this audience needs is an improved training ground if they knew the game already.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Nope. There will be new players once there will be advertisement.

5. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

So you're just on fisrt step of grief... denial.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Hardly

7. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nonsense, if we had this attitude we could just give up now and consider the game dead.

It may be a long shot, but a revival is anything but impossible. I know there are plenty of people who would be extremely interested in the game, if it just wouldn't be so god damn awful towards newcomers.

8. Senshu

Woops, that was purely a typo. 23 points for catching

9. Senshu

We are actually doing stuff to bring back old players too. The meta drove many players away from Pox and the Revamp is one step to rectify. Training grounds isn't intended for purely new players, it is a more controlled setting that bridges PvE and PvP. We are aware there is still a lot of work that needs to be done to the game and like anything it takes time.

Shuyash likes this.