Grimlic's bane

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by IronStylus, Nov 10, 2016.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

I wanted to say, that this spell is brutal and was designed to be 'an execption' to KF spellset, and that's why it initially costed 45 nora. Currently it's the 'go to' if you are missing dmg spell to get a kill and is in every KF deck. Since KF has more speed than others and can manage their dmg/attacks differently than other factions, the kill potential or if you call it 'reach' is high anyways. KF should be lacking this imo (not to an extreme level, just the flavor level), so I demand rasing the cost by +5 nora.

And make it deal dmg to named versions of the champions..

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The named version of champs change would require a entire redo of champion classifications.

3. IronStylus

yes I know and it's probably not a top priority too but it hurts my point of view on justice in this world.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Strong? Sure. OP? I don't think so.

5. IronStylus

I didn't say it's OP, just not fitting with in current state. It's similiarly used to mindstorm usually. and it's in every KF bg because it makes playing easier.

Karmavore likes this.
  6. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

You could say that about boundless enthusiasm, marsh song, protection, vp, drain... every faction has auto include spells

7. IronStylus

@Compost please don't post anything on my threads....

8. Tweek516

Why the anger?

SireofSuns likes this.
  9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yes that is generally the goal of BG building

SireofSuns likes this.
  10. IronStylus

for most people

11. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Ok no problem, this is nonsense

12. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Wat.

I'm curious, what events happened that led to you feeling that this spell was too powerful? It's always seemed just about right to me.

13. themacca

He was making a mucker trick deck so i think i know

IronStylus likes this.
  14. SireofSuns

Hehehehe... Lol.
    git gud.png

Etherielin likes this.
  15. IronStylus

Haha i mostly play ranked 1v1 with kf wizards, so your argument is invalid. muckers are just for fun and i wouldnt call balance threads if it counters a trick deck. i call things that i play with not aganst to nerf, so:
    - reported a bug with nohkan grandmaster
    -made nerf posts about sotm
    -want grimlics illusions fixed
    and so on, and i played or play all of those things. I like that people dont like me, cause either they dont understand what i want to say or i make controversial statements. ther was a reason this spell was initially 45 nora..

16. Tweek516

There is also a reason why it never saw play at 45 Nora.

17. IronStylus

There is a reason that this spell is used everywhere for 35. 40 nora is a good spot this spell in my opinion.

18. themacca

its not about not liking you, it's about people disagreeing with you. secondly, you responded to a very simple and non antagonistic post with dont post in my threads, sooooooo......

Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.
  19. Tweek516

Meh, don't think its strong enough to warrant the change tbh.

20. SireofSuns

40 nora would be alright for it, just don't expect the change anytime time soon. If it starts getting rampantly abused and more people start complaining about it, then it would rise in priority.