I know by making this tread i am probably daming myself to an eternety of flaming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

BUT SP can we please buff them

they use obvious cheats like SOTM and that hyanid flamefist and only the mailman know what other crap.

i just played a map where he deploy hyanid flameguy first turn(lava map) i counter with Rulgoths R my first turn he moves 9 spaces before my first move and caps font. I meen does IS even have somthing that can move 9 spaces first turn WTF?

next turn SOM yeah right ok so now i cant actually do anything i had no magic units drawn luckely i tought ok my RR is pretty tough he might be able to hold on in its font for some time untill i get out a magic ranged unit.

But he played UD split so he retird his flameguy to kill my RR because he knows font controll was worth it.

Please buff SP

Firk out

2. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Please buff SP? Do you mean nerf? The rest of your post sounds like you mean nerf..

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

honestly i have no idea just some games i know i cant win from the start of there first deploy its kinda frustrating

4. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think he means nerf.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I never thought I'd say this but I miss rugolth's revenge.

6. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

SP meta has been far and away one of the top BGs for as long as I can remember.

7. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

So... We buff the non-meta SP runes and nerf the op meta ones? That'd be ok I think... But, I'll wait for the patch.

8. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

im not defending sp or anything,, but perhaps we should look at the situation.
    if this event had occurred anywhere else on the map,,, it would have been a small battle and never been thought of,,, but because it was so early in the game and such a valuable territory, , its a big deal ( with which I agree) ,
    wouldnt the map be more to blame then the runes? so do we focus on sp or font map placement. ? not sure.

9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

spirit projection is bullsht ability thats why the kf garu with the ability was nerfed into the shthole. Why SOTM is allowed to exist in its present form is beyond my understanding except that u guys pick on runes that dont need to be nerfed and create new outrageous runes that have no business existing(boundless enthusiasm, drain vitality, elemental vortex) shall I keep going? Presently every other cooki cutter win skank is running SOTM because its pure auto win when u add in horn of order and all the other wonderful spells u can combo with SOTM. Just remove the rune from the game if your not gonna tone it down.

10. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

Sotm is a bit much, I agree.
    although I hate when the projection ends up behind Sotm...2x2 behind 2x2 in a tight map,, ugg.. :)