Discussion: Pox Nora at PlayStation Experience Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Okay , I am assuming that I can make a new poxnora account, trade it all the runes I want, link to playstation account. Now I have 2 of my runes 1 on pc 1 on playstation. Come back and trade all runes back correct, Now I can do that same thing again, Endless runes ?

If everything that has been said is true I should be able to make an account for all my friends and give them all clones of my runes correct?

Scrambles likes this.
  2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

what are the chances we get to keep our sn when you open an account with sony?

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

The PSN accounts cannot trade, so no, you can't do this.

Garuda51 likes this.
  4. Garuda51

Garuda51 Well-Known Member

So basically, some guys on the PS network are going to buy a turn-based strategy game which is advertised and known as a TCG, only to find out that their version is actually a CCG, the TCG mode only being available for people on PC? Forgive my french if I'm mistaken, but does anyone here realize how frakked up this sounds?

Best case scenario, as soon as they realize the disadvantage they're at, PSN players will desert and switch to PC version. Even those who are interested in spending a lot of money will soon enough realize that it will be better spent on sites like Poxbox.

Sounds like a really catastrophic market targeting strategy to me. Or maybe it's something else entirely.

Hahaha.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Scrambles, Valkyr and TeaNinja like this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, I kinda agree.

Scrambles and Tweek516 like this.
  6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Max HP is already a stat, we just don't see it unless a unit is unhurt. Boost, banners, faction bonuses, they'll all still function the same way. When you deploy a banner, max HP and current HP both go up by the same amount. Abilities like Leech Vitality and Bulwark have made it so it's tougher to actually know what a champ's max HP is when they're injured.

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Anima26, jeeperz2, Scrambles and 5 others like this.
  8. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

Maybe they mean cant trade cross platform,, but psn players can trade with each other?

jeeperz2 likes this.
  9. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Well you can't trade cards in Magic Duels on Xbox One either. Just hope it's not advertised as a TCG if it's only a CCG.

10. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Clearly you did not understand the logic AT ALL. You trade on PC , link all runes. Then trade back on PC, link all runes. Why is that complicated?

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You phrased it in such a way that didn't communicate what your plans were correctly. It sounded before like you were going to try trading with the PSN accounts.

Also, you can stop trying to talk down to me anytime.

Etherielin, bambino and Tweek516 like this.
  12. bambino

so u have say 3 pox acc. 2 with nothing ,,1 loaded with runes....u clone that acc to a psn,,
    then move cards to 2nd pox account, repeat etc...
    im not sure,, but I thought I read that if u have a cloned account , what u do on pc account will affect the psn account,,,, so when u trade yer cards to second acoount,, wouldnt that mess with your psn cards? not sure ,, so dont hold me to it...

13. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

That would make sense, but if not we are about to have some fun with poxnora. I have more than enough runes to trade to my buddy either way, I just thought it would be run to dupe my items like this is diablo 1 . Just set them over there, walk over and click :)

14. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

I just read that once you are linked, anything you do on PC will NOT effect ps4 account. Which leads me to my next question, poxnora do you need some help problem solving for this? This is kind of a huge oversight but at the same time you are going to get more downloads and games played on ps4 doing this

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is correct.

darklord48 likes this.
  16. bambino

yes. I seen this as well.... getting a little weird, ,, so wait...
    let's say I have a pc acc. with 50 % of all runes.. I clone my account,,, so now I have a duplicate on psn..
    Some time passes and I decide to buy a couple of mega boxes on my pc account..
    those new runes wont show in my psn account. ?
    if this is correct,,, then I need to ask.....what would be the point of me cloning my account? eventually I would have 2 accounts with different runes?
    someone tell me im all wrong please..

17. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

That is also a good point. I didn't even think about that. So we can transfer to psn but our progress from both wont be merged? So people who do a campaign on one would need to do it again on the other ( if they did it after the clone) I guess that is the point of CLONING the account tho, you arent merging you are creating a copy that then goes on to live its own life. Hopefully we can get this cleared up , I have a friend that is dying to play this on playstation and I gitty with excitement to finally have a friend to play pox with, I was originally planning on giving him a bunch of my rune but now he can have copies of all!

18. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

AMAZING JOB AVOIDING PLUS! But not being able to trade cross platform sounds like a lot of issues. And the cloning account thing sounds awfully confusing.

TeaNinja and SPiEkY like this.
  19. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

PC master race

Anima26, Xzablaz and Sokolov like this.
  20. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Ok DOG, this message is to you - Trump is our president in the United States, not Hillary. Sony is used to dealing with people like Obama, not Trump.

You need to make a deal with Sony (or Sony of America, whoever you are dealing with) where you will NOT release the game unless Pox accounts can be linked SOMEHOW to Sony accounts. It just doesn't make any sense to release the game otherwise. 0 sense at all. Come on, you guys know better than this.

Pox has an opportunity to win big league. Don't accept less than a stellar game -> whats the point of releasing Pox on a console at all if it isn't linked properly? Just delay it, if they are asking for a "delay fee" according to contracts, lawyer up, and tell them to firk off. This game is GREAT, and what DOG has done with it is actually really great too. FOLLOW YOUR MORALS AND PRINCIPLES, AND DON'T RELEASE SOMETHING YOU KNOW ISNT RIGHT :)

MAGA