I was justt thinking of something.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rickyjpen, Apr 24, 2014.

1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

The Poxnora forums are considered a webpage of course. And when you google search something such as for example fairy tail tier list(the anime). And if poxnora forums happens to have one of the more popular tier lists to this show... Would it be one of those things that comes up on google? And if it does I was thinking maybe we as poxnora players could just create tier lists of extremely desired shows, video games, etc. People will visit the webpage just to see the tier list and maybe read some of the peoples thoughts and speculations. We could easily do this on the Off-Topic page and I am certain some of those people will look at the top and see poxnora and think huh.... What is this? Just an idea :). No idea if it would work or not of course.

But if it would work considering how in-depth this poxnora crowd could get and how well we can come together and discuss designed topics I think its something to at least think about and maybe put some effort into :). I have several pretty good tier list thread ideas in the worlds of anime, video games, movies, other.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i don't know how the search engine pops things up, but it relies on the thread already being popular.

look around. how do you propose to get *that* done?

3. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh okay true point.

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

everyone could comment on the thread being it meaningless spam on something they actually like about whatever the thread topic is

5. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

The main factor is how many other sites are linking to it. So yeah, not easy to do...