FW race/class/theme idea

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Alakhami, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

This art inspired inspired me to some sort of dark human class/race w/e. Witches are different, they have specific tools to achieve their specific goals, which according to the way I see the archetype, is totally different than dark humans. This should be something like proper dark magic but with the human attributes of it, hence, it must be real evil and they should be able to summonCtulhu and stuff like that.
    Maybe this idea sucks, I dunno, just an idea.

Art also reminded me of Galactic Football shadow team (maybe some form of shadow manipulations?)
    [​IMG]

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

A very cool idea, and amazing art. However, I don't feel like pox needs new themes ATM. Perhaps as a part of witches? (the same way Naria work with delim)

SireofSuns likes this.
  3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Perhaps the shadow aspect could be in all darky-shadowy champs, but in humans that have dark powers they have much more power from the shadow benefits, cause humans in their nature enslave everything around them, including the dark creatures and powers etc.

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Yeah, that.

I'm looking to start pushing for a IS/UD split group sometime in the future (Barbarian blood cultists), but I do realize that Dark Humans has been more of a thing that people wanted for a while.
    We already have Elsarin Reaper and Fallen Hero, as well as a few others, it shouldn't be too hard to come up with more ideas in terms of champions, it just needs a unifying idea for it to work.

I think that maybe making it "Human masters and their Undead servants" would work well. As there are plenty of Undead out in the cold from other FW themes, and it would fit with the idea of
    so, yeah.