KF/UD elven archers

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Dec 1, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

kfud arch.png
    Nothing new in the basic idea. Still find it really interesting to play.
    Only elves to get bonus of oasis/resurrection and get the commander from the archer commander.
    elven fury and heretic as melee options because
    1. they are elves so get bonuses
    2. quite resistent . also heretic has chains to slow rushers, fury has some late game potential
    3. i run all 4 with careless aura to get most value from nefari resurrections` cull.

double fading to get rid of arrow eaters. fan faire can be second superiority.

i find this bg not complex to play, quite straigth forward but still has a few tricks, and a lot of damage potential.

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Double FR has gotta be overkill.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i dont feel so, it resolves arroweater, absorb and similar antirange units. usually only one is ok, but i think in this particular bg its ok 2x

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

And no sac ??

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Gotta get a sac or ret in there somehow, they're just too versatile to not include at least one, imo.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah you are both right, i should find place for it...just dont know what to get out for sac/ret...one fading recollection could go, but i really like to have both here. maybe murder is not that needed. on spot strike is good but i have 2 illuminate units. also one resurrection could go, but i usually want to see both to amp dmg and heal. i ll try to get out one resurrection and murder to put in retri and sac

7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

You might consider losing an FR for the sac or retri. Also try to squeeze in a Fanatic. He will help vs arrow eaters and the like.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thanks for suggestion. as i said, i would drop one in any other bg but in this specific one i feel 2 is the right number. Also because i like the 4 melee careless aura champs to get bonus from cull, i dont think i have space for a fanatic.

9. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I have a KF/UD Archer build similar to this but mine is focused more on class archer instead of race so i can use the awesomeness that is Goblin Archer lol i like your idea tho id probably drop a scout for the sac/retri..