PoxNora Lore Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SireofSuns, Dec 7, 2016.

?

Pro or Anti Skub?

1. Pro

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Anti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What the firk are you talking about?

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. Is is OP

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. When is the launch?

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Ok, I'm bored, and really sick of reading all the arguments going on currently.

So, I'm here to answer people's serious and silly questions regarding PoxNora lore (and meta if you want!).

Fire away, and I'll answer exactly as I please, hopefully it will be amusing. :)

lethologica player base.jpg

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

How badass is Markoth the Purger and why is he better than Neo?

Etherielin, SireofSuns and SPiEkY like this.
  3. SireofSuns

Well judging by the fact that he managed to make blank shots deadly after using all of his ammo (a feat itself since he has unlimited ammo), I'd say with that alone he's pretty far up there.
    I'd give him 8/10 perfect badasses.
    See, Neo was forced to resort to his fists at close range or after running out of ammo, Markoth never felt threatened enough to use his fists. He also knows all of the secret and forbidden techniques from Fist of the North Star.

Qucas likes this.
  4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Fist of the Northern Cross

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Please?

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

"You're already purged."

eSmokefish and SireofSuns like this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Is it spelled Valdec or Valdac?

8. SireofSuns

Or Valdic?

Since I don't remember seeing it spelled Valdec, and since my word is law, it is spelled Valdac. I will refute any evidence to the contrary with the following:
    "LIES! INSOLENT LIIIEEES!" -Invader Zim

Qucas likes this.
  9. SireofSuns

Sister Yandere by Karooz.jpg

eSmokefish likes this.
  10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

11. SireofSuns

All I get is the Angelfire.com logo.

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Shows up in quotes.

SireofSuns likes this.
  13. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Why doesn't the true ruler of K'thir (sporegill) get mentioned enough in lore? :(

14. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pro-Skub. Fukken fite me m8

Ontopic: Gimme some trivia about Grobles or Ironfist Artifice in general.

15. SireofSuns

Sporegill's children, the Sporegills we know and love, are the most visible part of his legacy. Being Fungus, he and his children truly represent the cycle of life and death the K'thir holds so dearly, however, ever since the advent of some of the more recognizable authorities in K'thir (Menelaus, The Circle, Delim, etc.), Sporegill has taken to remaining in the shadows. He feels that many will struggle to understand him fully, and would fear him more than love him. So he sends his children out to the elves as a token of goodwill, in the hopes that someday they might understand on their own the true nature of K'thir.
    Meanwhile, he resides in spiritual form within the Enclave, cherished by the Fae as the First Creation of Almara and Iltara.

Qucas and Tweek516 like this.
  16. SireofSuns

ANTI-SKUB! DIE IN BOILING OIL YOU HERETIC!

Ahem.

Grobles, despite being one of the oldest and most recognizable forms of Constructs built at Ironfist, remain mysterious. No one is quite sure of the origin of their design, and while many attribute it to Old Valdac, the Draksar refute such claims.
    Grobles, unlike many Constructs, are fluid in nature, their stony flesh moving organically as the gears and mechanisms inside clanks silently away. Upon seeing the construction of Grobles for the first time, many dwarves refuse to believe that they could actually work; the skin of Grobles is actually quite thin, in order to allow to fit all of the innards required, and yet, when put together and activated, not only is their skin as tough and durable as solid rock, but no problems are encountered with moving gears poking against the thin skin. Some have argued that Grobles shouldn't work at all, simply because the laws of physics and mass seem to be against their very shape and motions (too small on the inside?). It is for these reasons that Grobles have gained some amount of mystique in the highest echelons of dwarven engineers, who constantly work to replicate whatever subtle magic was worked into the Groble's original design. They have yet to succeed.

Tweek516, Qucas and guokamoli54 like this.
  17. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

300% ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Thanks for the bedtime story, I can now sleep well tonight.
    You fokken heathen I swer one night I'll dump a Groble on ya head m8 swer on me mum

SireofSuns likes this.
  18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Markoth the Purger in action.
    [​IMG]