Favorite Extreme Content!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 20, 2016.

1. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Deep Leviathan + Sea Song = EXTREME

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Anyone remember when Zeventrech was terrifying to face? Now Void Shield eclipses the power of Aegis for far less nora (with some setup).

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  3. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

What did he used to do?

4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Looking back on it now it's hard to believe how far we have come with toning the game down champs were all types of dumb op back then.. Firking Curpz

TeaNinja and Etherielin like this.
  5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I think you are right on the unit overall, I think.
    IRRC he also had Telekinetic Thrust, though. So yeah, he was unreachable by melee. Not to mention, Psychic Jab also made the unit vulnerable to psychic damage.
    It was nightmarish.
    Good times.

6. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Ah good ol' vulnerability psychic

7. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Don't think he had

8. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Seeing slags replicatin in the back line knowing if you didn't get there you were going to get owned, tidemaster being deployed, getting ready for Any fw bg to cliff dive, watching rascal faiths rush your shrine and not being able to do Bane Shift, watching yeti berseker in crystal protection killing shrine and not being able to do Bane Shift. Watching champ with seism come out and insta kill your relic.

9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Wasn't it nerfed like 5+ times and it was still OP due to mind wipe aura and possess 2?

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Fang and Fur.

11. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

The first Maljara expansion meta. My lord were the split runes broken extreme.

Also the original 2v2 FW attrition meta with festering wounds and mass dread.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

When Euan died... both in story and in game

Tweek516 likes this.
  13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Euan has always been dead. His story is just a memory, hence why Talgar was released before him and already was the last Ironfist.

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

when deep elf fanatic lost all his cool Bane Shift.

15. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

Rover: Conqueror

16. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

The OG Remote Control was crazy giving AOE manic to constructs was super busted. Laughed so hard the first time i manic'd with like 7 constructs lol it was so awesome

TeaNinja likes this.
  17. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Just remembered this the other day but couldnt find it anywhere. Back when Mr. BESTALLTIME was wrecking everyone with KF featuring Kthun, Frond and Great Eagle, someone made a gif remix with those three runes to the song "Black n Yellow" and it was awesome. Someone has to know were this is!?

18. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Obviously it was the removal of:
    [​IMG]
    To get this:
    [​IMG]

NEVER should have happened. Extreme cover-up.

SPiEkY and SireofSuns like this.
  19. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Someone, around eight years ago, beat me by playing a couple of champs then a series of global effect spells each turn.

It was engagingly pretty to see the screen fill with coloured spirals, cracked glass, accompanied by weird noises. Then my shrine exploded.

I think it may have been ipox. It may have involved centaur regulators, truce, recall, energy overload. Mesmerising.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Wasn't there an even more risque version of that art?