The bugs in this game...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rogreborn, Apr 25, 2014.

1. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Don't you just love it when a bug cost you a game. I had someone cast dreadwing postion on my Skybreak Dragon that had mimiced their Geekal High One and poof my Skybreak dragon no longer is alive...WTF. The bugs in this game are sometimes kinda stupid. I think when i was transformed "the game" thought i was no longer in a full faction bg and thus killed my champ!?! How does that makes sense.

I think more bugs need to be looked into so many weird loop holes and gimmicks to win sometimes.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

did you screencapped the combat log?

3. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

You mimicked a hero?? hahaha

Rockhopper likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

That would actually not be a bug but a glitch, and if your enemy knew of it ht was a damn stroke of genius.

Edit: Oh, also, screw mimic, I don't really care how people using mimic lose as long as they do lose.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Dreading Potion sets the targeted champions max HP to 36. If the champion has more than 36 damage taken before being targeted it kills the champion.

Goyo likes this.
  6. Boozha

That, too.

7. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

That doesn't make sense to me. My Skybreak still had 28 hp just because he gets turned into a dreadwing he should still have 28 hp. That should be looked into.

8. Boozha

No, actually thats just fine. 5 AP, range 3, diesn't work against impenetrable, target has to have taken 36 damage.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

that is nice to know to fight against leech vitality champion...

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Not saying its a good mechanic. Just that it is what likely happened given the available information.