Playstation before christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oregreen, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

You guys did a decent job hyping people up for a turn based strategy game on console, But that hype is dying quick. If this game isn't out by christmas on playstation you are missing out on a lot of money AND people are getting bored waiting.

Websites are starting to report the games release as 2017, is there fact to that statement?

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Bad release < late release

guokamoli54, Tweek516 and SireofSuns like this.
  3. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Christmas is huge for games, but I see your point.

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I'm dreaming of a ST Christmas.

Lushiris likes this.
  5. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Games fail all the time while being better, That is pretty clear when we already have pox nora on pc and we have like 12 people online right now :p . PS4 has its largest selection of strategy games coming out in 2017, They will over double their games in the genre . Plus that logic does not work when you are talking about a game that has been playable for about 9 years.

6. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Look at Final Fantasy and The Last Guardian. Did the sells hurt? Nope. Although I say FF15 did a way better job than the Last Guardian. FF15 has 50 hours of gameplay and I recently bought it. The Last Guardian will have to wait 2 years at least because of its 9 hours campaign. It's short for a puzzle game eeeegh.

I wouldn't want Pox to do bad on ps4 because of bugs or whatever rushed reason so let them take their time.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    SireofSuns likes this.
  7. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov @Senshu (and all of the other staff members that don't come on as much)

PLEASE. Take the time you need (if Sony will allow it of course...), don't feel rushed by any of the players. Do your best and good luck with all of the work you have to do, we love you peeps. :)

8. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Despite what I said about X-mas, I agree take your time. The best advertising pox will get will be being released so.

SireofSuns likes this.
  9. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

If pox isn't out by christmas I am done with it. You talk about waiting for the bugs to be gone, this game has had bugs since its launch and still is constantly being patched. With your same logic , why is the game even out? What pisses me off the most is that pox nora has generally been pretty open about things, they are back being sony and on playstation. so the only information we get are what we can dig up from OTHER sources rather than using the pox nora forums and admins.

Now that the fanboys just want a good release. Well you won't get much love on that one when 2017 strategy game lineup on playstation will nearly triple their current games in the genre . So you guns keep sleeping on it, You somehow think this game has a huge fan base on playstation who are not going to dump their money into other games and sweep this game under the rug when it's being released at the same time as AAA title games.

If you only play games on pc, just take the back seat and sit there silent like a good little child.

10. themacca

K then buhbye

SireofSuns likes this.
  11. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

12. Revengercm

The fanboys are the reason why this game is still standing. Releasing the game 1 month early or later won't hurt their sales if people are interested. What strategy games are we talking here?

You are still going to download it. Looks like you're interested and hyped about the game.
    I really know one game breaking bug and that's the music bug which will be fixed. Maybe there are other game breaking bugs on the ps4 version that should be fixed. Not all bugs have to be fixed. Some minor ones when found can be fixed later on.

SireofSuns and Etherielin like this.
  13. themacca

Seriously Firk this bug. Messed up so many parts of my videos

14. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Was hyped and interested. Now it's just another game coming out sometime in 2017 . You are right tho, I do seem to care about the release. I just deleted pox nora :) I will check back sometime in 2017.

15. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

salty.png

Lushiris, 4NIK8, eSmokefish and 5 others like this.
  16. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

family guy.png

17. Revengercm

eSmokefish and SireofSuns like this.
  18. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You seem to be a pretty negative person in general.

19. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I would much rather start a new game that has a lot of characters and abilities than something new that only has one release of characters of limited abilities. I also guarantee new games will have bugs, especially in this genre.

MaruXV likes this.
  20. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Have fun watching your game die fanboys :)