How much would you love the devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

If they actually put up a FF ranked league?

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Or just remove splits from ranked.

GoldTiger, Goyo, Etherielin and 2 others like this.
  3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I rather have the ranking system changed seeing that a whole bunch of people are BM's that shouldn't be.. Don't think we should separate FF and splits that sounds like a bad idea considering how many people love playing themes now.

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Splits have always been bad for the game and the match filter should be brought back and there be separate ranked ladders for both. Splits are cheese plain and simple, how can I break X interaction between factions that shouldn't happen. It's always about abusing broken combinations, it's cute that the tried to create 'fun' split BGs like IS/SP structs, but no one plays splits for that they play it for the sweet sweet cheese. Match filter and separate rank ladders please and let the abusers play with each other thanks.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm so mad that I can't post that crying baby picture anymore.

6. jeeperz2

There is cheese everywhere in poxnora if you can find it, some of the worse cheese comes from FF its unfair to say splits are only used for abuse when people actually play split themes everyday. Coming up with new combinations in split bgs can also be seen as creative and not at all op or broken. Also things become way to complicated putting those in separate rank ladders that would just drive more players away from pox lol.

aseryen and TeaNinja like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I love them to the moon and back.

8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I already love them more than you can know because of the love they've given Pox over the last ten years.

I'm guessing they do it more for love than salary.

9. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

I like split BGs. Have no idea how to abuse them, but I have one with magnus the fallen and a bunch of IS champs with some silly notion of redeeming him. I get roflstomped when I play it, not even sure if its fun. My idea seems fun but meh...

I'd rather see the wrath/protectorate allegiance go away and have a faction free for all for the drums of war.

10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

p. much this. There are loads of FF decks built around intended mechanics that end up more powerful than "broken" combos developed through unintended interactions. Trample, for example, was one of those split decks that was constantly complained about with no reasoning beyond "hunter should not proc. on trample", and the interaction was nerfed so that kind of split "abuse" is no longer functional. Meanwhile, the exact same mechanic exists in FF with flame charge and flame surge (with, say, grant potion for AP gen) and this mechanic can produce even more powerful results through an intended interaction.

Zeya's prenerf transfusion deck is another perfect example of a meta goodstuff deck that also included a combo boardwipe and shrinekill that outperformed any dedicated split deck. The more you look, the more powerful interactions you will find in FF.

11. jeeperz2

Most people who complain about splits probably never played splits or played it when splits WERE insanely op back in the day when they were gaining traction. However that was a long time ago, playing splits now you will see just how many weaknesses they have like guaranteed nerfs that FF won't get, having to choose between runes and balancing out decks because you have to much of one faction, and split heros you never heard of because nobody has played them since release, why? Because they got nerfed while FF easily have the best heros.

COUGH GRIMLIC COUGH SERKAN COUGH COUGH MAXXERK WITH BOUNDLESS ENTHUSIASM COUGH!

12. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Spilts are fine. A ranked filter would only hurt the game, even if playstation increases the playerbase 100 fold.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Don't like splits, but definitely don't split the queue between ff and split

14. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I'd love them if they make harbs legs.

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I'd love the devs if they made a post listing all the Bane Shift that gets *****ed about on a daily basis that they think is ridiculous. Then include a customary **** to all people posting things from that list

16. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

Most split BG's have major weaknesses. They are really strong towards certain BG's and sometimes one rune could mess the whole thing up.

17. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

I just dont like that its harder to predict the spellset so you dont know what you can expect being in the runedock. And god damn, people with splits have so weird ideas i wouldnt even look at when building around similar strategies

Fentum likes this.
  18. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Such as Possess & Trail Firewall.
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAA!

19. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Would that even work? The possessed champ is friendly and shouldn't take damage from Firewall.

20. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

it's not about the combos, it's rather about what they 'filled' the bg with so if i have a counter to the main setup, I would like to expect what answer they can use, but people don't even pay attention to the bg composition that much, why am i worrying