Cleanse

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RCons, Jan 1, 2017.

1. RCons

RCons Member

Reason i stop play UD for now. Too many blind, stun, root etc... 0 cleanse on Ud finally annoy me too stop playing it.

You can say make split but it deal huge impact on Ud burst power.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Sacrifice? Retribution? Bane Shift? Blood for Mortar? Burnout? Exile? Eye for an Eye? Masochism? Secret Meeting? Hekatian Flesh Grinder?

If you are starving for cleanse even when you use any of the above, then you're right, UD is probably not the best faction for you to play (at least right now, though it looks like it won't be getting Cleanse in the future).

nepyonisdead likes this.
  3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

try out dark pact to try to shake some of those hammer strikes!

Fentum and SPiEkY like this.
  4. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Baneshift cleanses, you do have to predict the CC though. Dark Pact is useful if you find yourself getting stunned by Reveb Blast, Hammer Strike, etc often. Nefari Griefbearer is a solid champ with Relieve. And there are ways to respond to CC that Sirens listed above, while they are definitely not similar to cleanse, they help. Another one I use that Siren didn't list is Blood Exchange.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  5. saromon50

saromon50 I need me some PIE!

Dark pact redirecting a hammer strike can literally win games

OriginalG1, Fentum and SPiEkY like this.
  6. RCons

RCons Member

Nefari Griefbearer is first chmap i put on UD decks always.

Also i think best use of griefbearer is spell aegis and drudery.

Dark pact is nice but it won t save you from champs abilities which is why i talk about cleanse.

Bane shift is pretty useless. ıt clear effect en of your turn. Enemy can counter your next turn. about killing my own champ ıt is mostly don t save you from the situation. It just make you defensive.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  7. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Best answer to your question but I'd like to point out a Minotaur stoker with flame siphon is by far the best option since I wipe the spell and gain 10 Nora

8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Just tweaked a little spelling error...

Dark pact redirecting a hammer strike can often win games.

9. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

How often can the opponent repeatedly cast/use the same spell/ability on your champion unless they're playing a cheese deck?

It may not save you outright, but it will usually help a lot. I've lost games due to my opponent using Eye for an Eye. UD is supposed to be Offensive, and so it figures that defense will be weak for them, but that doesn't mean they can't do it.

10. RCons

RCons Member

Well i just want to be sure about alternatives. I don t like most of them but there is no better option for full UD.