Acid deck time

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, Dec 31, 2016.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

IMG_1934.JPG
    So any suggestions to improve? I end up putting in so many relics and equips that eventually I just turn it into a no spell deck.

2. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

19 champs seems a little bit to much imo
    also peridot sphere might be a good addition

3. fattyy2k

yeah I agree on both. i took out a single phoenix for the sphere.

4. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

Do you run the Mutated Drakes with amp or with sabotage? I can see a case being made for both.

5. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

I would go with sabotage since scull as well as the fang are already providing enough amp

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  6. fattyy2k

Sabotage as there is enough acid amp. It can really screw up an opponant if their needed champ turns fragile

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  7. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

I find the Filcher a bit out of place. I'm guessing you run them for cheap anti-equips because spell-less means no Reforge.
    How are the Sunderpedes working out?
    Am not a fan of Phoenix as the price is just so god damn huge for a squishy 1 range bird with an aura. Pounce helps a little but still.
    Haven't been running Mindwarps as they seem pretty poor stats-wise and kinda pointless unless the opponent is randomly poking them for hallucinogenics.

Tested this in ranked with moderate success:
    [​IMG]
    Myx Hurricane is kinda weird but since you are supposed to run a pile of flyers and arthropods in acid anyway it works so far. Also lul alt damage.
    More reason to fit in the Broodlord + Drone Signal + Kain Taris "combo" is always good in my book.
    And Broodlords are really nice as you can acid bomb and Vex Cor Pram them without any repercussions.

If running Vindrax then Acidcraws are really neat for maintaining dragonflight and 4 champs with pounce plus beset from Skithmaws is a potent alpha strike force.
    Something like:
    [​IMG]

Cheers

8. fattyy2k

I appreciate the feedback. Yeah the birds can be pricy but I like more acidic greeting so keeping one. The Filtcher is both steath and anti equips. The relic and equip loadout still isn't optimal and I am working on that. The mindwarps are still being experimented with, might not be worth it. Def worth putting acidcraws in their place if so. Sunderpede is still in experiment mode ATM

Dolcebrodude likes this.