Why aren't skeletons nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rheinhart, Jan 8, 2017.

1. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Was playing 2v2 and skeleton lerper hitting for 28 attack 4 turns into the game this game is so broken and silly.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

There's your problem right there.

To clarify: Surge et al aren't balanced around 2v2. Format is nuts.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Yes...he lost...

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Secondly. Skeletons did just get major nerfs

DiCEM0nEY and Bondman007 like this.
  5. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

How the admin should have used words to help you.

Hey rheinhart, the ability SURGE is balanced for 1v1 play. 2v2 allows for unique gameplay but is not optimized for ranked game play.

Smug, Elitist admins are never appreciated. Good try attempting to make the user feel bad tho. thumbs up.

Bondman007 likes this.
  6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I don't know kalsle is pretty helpful when it comes to game mechanics and the like, he is very annoying but helpful nonetheless. Also if you don't like someone put them on ignore ? I have kalasle on ignore and these forums work out fine for me.

7. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Because the game will always have a bunch of things overpowered. They can't handle 1000 runes, they won't be able to balance # of Poxnora's current runes. Now that I think of it. All the games we play are never fair and it's pretty hard to know which player is the better one even if one is 30% better than the other etc...

super71 and Nastyhobo like this.
  8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I played against them they seemd to produce an absurd amount of free meat, but to be honest one game isn't enough to judge if they are op or not

9. rheinhart

I understand 2v2 is unbalanced but after 4 turns and a champ hits for 28 is insane this game should be a little better than that.

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Turn 4? Were all the players playing skeletons?!

11. rheinhart

bondman and his partner were dropping bone mines i think and picking up the bone spurs i wasnt running detect so the skeleton lerper was invisible^^It was after about 4 of his turns to be fair so turn 8-10 overall in game.They ran stitch on me too on 2v2 but wasn't even as mad as when they ran that skeleton stuff lol

12. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Speaking about 2v2 would be nice if it received some care and love..

13. rheinhart

Tbh I don't think it's Sok's priority right now I think he is trying to get the client out and fix some broken things in game and probably polish up on game later on.But ya some love for 2v2 be nice^^

14. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I beat a guy 2x in a row with skellies and he busted out some absurd SL bg in ranked lol. While we are on topic about balance, why does reforge seem overpowered to me? Like, REALLY overpowered, lol.

15. rheinhart

Also I take it back stitch need to be nerfed in some way for 2v2 cause me and my 2v2 partner controlled all/most the fonts through the whole game and the other teams partner was gone a turn and we still had trouble killing them just killed shrine off cause we got tired of their spam lol

16. rheinhart

He was using bone mine with the skeletal lerper stealthed and had 28 attack in about 4-5 turns

17. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

So you are saying it should cost 70 Nora, refunding 20. I think that would be a bit much, maybe we can try 50 and 15 to start.

18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

stop pretending that 2v2 balance is in any way important. it's not

Etherielin and Bondman007 like this.
  19. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

i disagree i think its 100% important, i will go so far as to say 2v2 is the only option that matters to me.

20. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Skeletons def tier 1. Saw them beat a couple bgs. But in a way they are balanced because they would get stomped by swarm units.