heroes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calisk, Jan 12, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

who is actually satisfied with their heroes?

I mean I personally hate Azaren who seems to give zeven a run for his money on nora cost while doing less then pretty much any unit I can think of with that type of cost.

Gnark feels like he should be a common in ud.

Juya feel like she is playable despite someones best efforts over the years, but she's far from my first choice to put into a deck, and doesn't make the cut in almost all of them

everyone else feel this way about the heroes in their factions? what about the splits?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Imo Juya is a bit expensive, but still alright. Azaren is pricey but worth it in beasts for sure. Gnark is bland, but fine.

KF heroes are pretty cool minus fiorn (could do with a little love).

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Vindrax is cool, Valdac is okey, Vex sucks.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Don't care about splits, FF heroes are p. good. Serkan is fine, good in some decks, Statue (of Xulos) is my favorite, and... oh, right, Moragen. Whatever.

5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

SP heroes are the worst in the game
    Sciean: +bulwark and +phantom dash
    Dirge: +moga herder (create this ability)
    Klub: +regen 3 and +hunter: small

You could give each hero +4 or +5 nora to compensate for the additional abilities

Plz

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    davre likes this.
  6. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

IS is OP, well all heroes(almost all... many... some) could use a buff for sure

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

UD heroes are pretty baller

TeaNinja likes this.
  8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Serkan is the best ranged unit in the game. Xulos is one of the best up tempo deploys in the game regardless of where you deploy him.

Moragen is..... she seems like a nice lady.

P.S Azaren is actually really god damn good. Tusk is a really good pet

9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Geekal is an amazing hero one of my favorite champs, Finlord is by no means a bad champion just feels like he needs a lower nora cost or at least higher poison damage I could be wrong though, Slick is eh.... Ehhhh..

Side note: Talgar by no means needs a buff and Azaren is a pretty good hero.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i don't understand why moragen is so bad, seems like a design flaw tbh. She should at least be made useful for the people who actually want to play her...(I'm not a fan personally)

I think it should be one of our unalienable rights to play a decently good moragen every once in a while. Once again I'm not a fan of the rune personally I'm just stating my opinion. I think fw has major design flaws tbh.

@Ballballer moga herder sounds like an epic game changer or at least an improvement on his current set of abilities but I think all that'd do would get dirge nerfed into shoebox status and once a champ reaches that its pretty much a wrap. Getting a champ out of shoebox can be hell, idk if its worth it. Seems like dirge is in between a rock and a hard place, no idea how they fix this rune, they messed up pretty bad...

I feel bad for the rune personally, no champion deserves to go this long without buffs, its just wrong. buff it already **** devs...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

talgar definitely needs a buff, idk what game your playing...

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

IS heroes are chilling.

Juya could use a cost decrease or something, but she's good.

I love Gnark.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

IS hero could use a buff or 2 or several. Nobody appreciates IS.

15. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

FS heroes are fantastic although Ive always hated Kartch for being a bigger boghopper and not a real hero. Their kits feel really unique and then Kartch is just this statball monster (who is OP might I add).

16. themacca

Oh just a heads up too. Grimlic of kthir is potentially the best hero in the game right now. (TAKE THAT POOR PEOPLE)

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note that all Heroes have free abilities already - pretty much all have modifiers between -5 and -10.

I will do a pass on them though (at some point).

(EDIT: YAY MORE CHANGES?!)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    SireofSuns, Lushiris and Tweek516 like this.
  18. themacca

Its time to do the split hero change

19. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not that many of them need changes IMO.

All KF ones are fine.

ST: maybe move declare target from juya to gnark and play around with some other abilities?

Azaren maybe just needs a bit of trimming? Is great value but that cost just makes him kinda hard to play.

20. themacca

dont you dare change azaren. his protective+regen build is so damn good.