Judgement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aseryen, Jan 9, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I really like this ability, perhaps having it receive some ranks so that the range or dmg is reduced would make it more available for other units.

Of course there can be some abilities that are unique and only on that one rune so I'm not opposed to it, I've just never owned Torien and got Snaptooth Ancient instead. Which no longer has the ability, not to worried about it, I actually never tried playing judgement to it's fullest potentially.

Looking at Cyclops Stonecaller and Stone Collection, it'd be pretty cool to have an equipment that granted Judgement. A Paladins Gavel or something, similar to Holy Blade with drop Relic.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Stop judging me.

mw24, Qucas, guokamoli54 and 2 others like this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Way way way too strong an ability to proliferate.

Only reason its not a problem on torien is because sl generally can't apply a ton of conditions. If judgment came back to sp it would be a huge problem

SireofSuns, mw24, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  4. aseryen

That's kind of what I figured. Didn't really see much potential abuse in SL which makes sense for it to stay there.

5. themacca

Hyaenid executioner used to have it. Now looking at all the nids who can apply 2-3 debuffs at a time with one attack. Yeah it would destroy the game now

6. aseryen

I was only aware of Snaptooth Ancient and Torien, might have to make some Judgement bgs for Torien just because of it's uniqueness now.

7. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Elder Murkwurm used to have it too.

aseryen likes this.
  8. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Yup. I used Gekaal to apply all of those DOTs and then used Judgement and poof went most champs.

mw24 and TeaNinja like this.
  9. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Gekaal alone is reason enough for FS to never be allowed to have judgement again.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. aseryen

I forgot about Death Sentence, just haven't played Council Elder in a while.

I've never played Hyaenid Executioner and now I really want to.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no you don't...

12. aseryen

What's wrong with Hyaenid Executioner?

13. themacca

nothing, mw is just being MW

but yeah death sentence is single target applies half the damage judgement does (which is also AOE) and has less range.

Judgement is stupid OP when u compare the 2

14. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Those were dark days.