PlayStation 4 Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CxK309, Dec 18, 2016.

1. CxK309

CxK309 New Member

I've looked and can't seem to find the game on the PlayStation store, is it not available on PS4 anymore?

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It has not yet been released on PS4. Sony has their site wrong. It will likely be coming early next year though as we just had a patch preparing for the new client.

3. CxK309

CxK309 New Member

Thank you so much! Their site does say it was out and I was so excited to play it, but I guess Sony just messed up.

4. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Yea pox nora is several months behind the initial release schedule. Maybe longer

5. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Worse. There is no release schedule. And when there is no schedule, that generally means the game is close to a year away at the very least.

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Its definitely not a year away. They played a demo at some recent convention, and have given us plently of snapshots. The game is close, but they are reluctant to put a date on it in case unforseen things delay the transition (this is a huge deal for pox so has to be done right).

Basically: SOON(tm)

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

SOON™

8. edmek55555

The lack of any sort of roadmap is troubling and unfortunately gameplay doesnt mean a whole lot. There was a god of war gameplay at e3 but we know that's not coming out until mid-late this year.

Generally not being able to pinpoint as much as a quarter shows that the game isn't especially far along. While I am hopeful that you are right, that is almost always a tell tale sign of either a far off release or complications that could so much as lead to a cancel.

We also can't forget that they announced this back in July and are just now giving us even a little info on it. It is very possible they give us the November announcement and disappear for 6 more months.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

That's not been the case for a long time. Release date is ALWAYS the last thing announced now because it's the thing people are most likely to search so they can continue to reveal details then every time someone searches release date they get to read more reasons to buy it

10. edmek55555

Very little in general has been said about the game on playstation. Granted release date is almost always the last thing, but most developers give a hint of when release will be, generally a quarter if nit a month.

I could be totally wrong which is fine but the fact that there isn't an established quarter and they just got up to a working version in December, leads me to believe there is still a ways to go.

11. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Don't argue with these fanboys, it is a waste of time. They are so far up their own butts it is amazing. You can drop all the logic and use all the facts you want. But they will come back with some made up nonsense about the topic. such as RELEASE DATE IS ALWAYS THE LAST THING, NOPE! So far from correct it is not even funny. Notice how trailers come out well before the RELEASE date, that is to get people excited, WOOHOO A NEW GAME CANT WAIT! Then they get views on the site as people come back looking for a release date. You don't put out a release date and expect people to google the gameplay LOL ya goon.

12. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP