Split deck building question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edmek55555, Jan 14, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

For split faction champions, can I put them in split battlegroups that don't have both races. For example, can I put a risen yeti in a fw and ud battlegroup

2. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

yes, he counts as either an FW or an ST champ

3. edmek55555

Awwesome, Thank you for the reply!

4. edmek55555

Awesome, so the fact that it says I have 4 different races in my bg doesn't make it unuseable? For example in my ud/fw bg I have risen yeti so it says I have ud, fw, and st cards in my deck

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

So long as you hit 15/15 of at least two factions, you're good to go.

6. edmek55555

Awesome, thank you!

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

id recommend just running ff if I were you. Idk why the heck people run splits but I don't think its worth it...

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Depending on the splits they can be better than FF but thats not always the case. Splits in theory have double the potential cards to draw from but they also limit the number of things you can take from one faction. The key is to find to themes or runesets that have similar strengths but different weaknesses that allow you to build so one side covers the other sides weakness while still complementing the strengths.

Splits only really get out of hand when there are enough runes that are "meta" enough that there are no weaknesses.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.