2 things that will never change for Pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Jan 8, 2017.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

And took half an hour to load.

Fentum likes this.
  2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Honestly I have spent less money than I make in a day on poxnora...

But I did have a collection that pushed value of 500$+ to the right bidder... till they made everything worthless.

3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

OH plz. 1 week per legendary is horrible.
    $10 for 1 out of 10,0000+ runes is super horrible.

That's worst than in app purchases from mobile games.

Fans of Poxnora are pleased with the current prices because they only play this game. I can play 50 AAA multiplayer games, get everything unlock before I collect everything from this game. No, I'm not exaggerating.

4. Revengercm

Just watch angryjoeshow. That's the best reviewer I've seen so far. Gamespot>IGN as well.

5. Fleshbits

Fleshbits Member

Anyone who says CivVI and Total War Warhammer are the best games of the year, isn't worth listening to.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thousands of people play mtg without even thinking about collecting everything. why should pox be different? get your couple of bgs ready, play, make some trades, and you will get your third, and fourth bg etc. buy some cards if you want to go faster. thats easy. you are just angry for some reason. and i doubt every player here plays only pox. really, thats quite a dumb thing to say.

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

'Polite cough'... I only play Pox.

But also many, many physical board games.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I'm sure there also other players that play only pox online. But i'm also sure that the majority of the pox players play also other games.
    And you payed for your boardgames right? and buy expansions for the ones you like. Thats the point. @Revengercm If you play a collectible game (like poxnora), you have to consider it is collectible. so you can t have everything in 1 month. The game is 10 years old, so not even in 1 year of free game you can get everything. And pox in particular is very freetoplay friendly, I could get like 3-4 bgs buying like 20$ when i started. Then with time i started getting more. And now that i decided to collect all KF, i decided it knowing that it would cost me some money to get the lims. But its my choice, i could conitnue playing without paying almost anything. You dont like it? play another game free to play or new so you can collect all from the beginning. But i think that complaining about poxnora's costs is really not right at all.

Fentum likes this.
  9. Revengercm

Then collectible genre doesn't work anymore. Current players say so. You don't get the point that if a new players comes in, he will be overwhelmed at how much there is and the new players doesn't even receive instructions on what to do to get its first bg ready. He may buy packs and have different random faction runes. Exactly. It's a 10 years old game. They could give every core rune from a faction to every new player of its choice and it wouldn't affect their sales at all. It would improve it actually. They get like 0.5% of the current runes but I know they'll be satisfied with it. They will keep playing.

Have you seen angryjoe's DC game app reaction? I think that's exactly what majority of console gamers will react to Pox. Again. Don't expect console players to put down their AAA games to try to get their first bg ready, a low budget one. Hey, maybe they can choose 30 runes from all current runes (except expansion) limited by how many legs, exo, r,uc,c as well. People don't have the patience these days. They want to right away have their preferred bg .

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    fogandsteel and Fentum like this.
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Collectible is not over, a lot of people start playing magic even knowing they will not collect everything. Same for , lets say, hearthstone thats not that old. Not every player wants to collect. Most are ok getting 2-3 decks and play them. Like its in poxnora.
    Most of console players that like aaa games will not play poxnora in the first place. Also pox has a huge learning curve, so who doesnt have the patience to stay at the game and learn it will not even have the problem of collecting runes.
    I think that the majority of pox players like the game for the complexity and possibilities, so if it became easier-less runes-even with the same strategy level, a lot of them would not play it anymore with the same joy.
    I personally love the bg building aspect of the game, and thats something you get more with 3000+runes and hundreds of bg combinations (changing also every patch). I would be sad with a reduction in runes, got from a rotation or a cut in the content.

11. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I know nowt about the pox player base, but the game seems to me as though it is designed for old school biardgamers and old school PC hex war gamers. Like me.

My son and his mates, aged 15, have no time for the intricacies and the somewhat poor interfaces and GUI.

I can't really see PS 4 era players liking it.

12. Revengercm

Haven't said anything about runes reduction. I also haven't said anything about the learning curve.

I think people play Pox because of their investemnt into it and because it's unique.