Are Prot Really the Good Guys?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I mean with prot you have KF butchering Hyaenid villagers, and you have the inquisition going around killing innocents while they hypocritically use Veil Walkers. Are both sides bad just medieval? Discuss.

2. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

IS are the good guys.

mw24 likes this.
  3. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

"The difference between angels and demons is that one is bound to a power you agree with"
    Grimlic

4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Obviously Prot is the bad guys

I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

they're all good and bad, just depends what side you're on

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes, Prot are mostly the good guys.

Leadrz likes this.
  7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Are you suggesting otherwise? If so I will need to to come with me for reprograming.

Etherielin and Vorian like this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

And in those days, the only good that was known to the world was found in the destruction of the soft skins, the great fires their bodies built, and the worship of the most holy Trinity- Creation, Destruction, and the everlasting Dragon.

Dramen.

Dolcebrodude and guokamoli54 like this.
  9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

There is no "Good" or "Bad" (apart from bad players amirite), only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

IS is the good guys, IS has the most angels. Good is measured in quality and quantity of angels, I read that somewhere in the bible.(new testament)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

grimlic's insane, I don't think he's the best person to be taking advice from given his mental instability... He was just fighting with kthir like last week. He will probably wake up one morning and decide that he wants to be fs now, I'm not a big fan. He must have had some serious trauma and shell shock/ptsd. That's what happens when you decide to be a UD hero, he's lucky the demons haven't cannibalized him yet.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

So you're applying real world mythology to a game where that mythology doesn't exist. That makes total sense.

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

it's no different then jedi and sith , neither are really good guys just one has easier to agree with motives and ethics

mw24 likes this.
  14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Dude.
    Star Wars topic: I'm in.
    Did you just say the jedi aren't good guys?
    Please, explain with examples because I've 1.000 replies for you right now.

15. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Considering IS dropped that huge nora bomb and essentially brought about half of the wrath factions (FW/SL) I'd say they got what was coming to them.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Technically IS is the ones that refused to drop the bomb and marched north. SL is the remnants of the ones that dropped the bomb.

17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

What markoth said. SL dropped the bomb, IS is the cowards that fled the coming blessings of the Dragon gods.

I don't think the dwarves had a problem with the bomb, I always thought they were just the first to get out after it dropped and the fallout came.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

one you could live with, the other would make you want to escape or harm yourself...(in my opinion)

there is probably no such thing as a black and white good and evil when it comes to people but some groups/individuals clearly behave more evil than others.(my own beliefs)

IS is the exception though, no faction with that many angels could be considered evil. I can't speak for the other factions but UD gives me nightmares.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Vorian likes this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they are the gooder guys but the republic has flaws as well just no where near as many or as serious as the sith empires... I think most people would definitely rather be apart of the republic than likely suffer a hellish fate attempting to be apart of the empire. The empire might be nice for those at the top and a miserable existence for most others.

From what I can discern the confederacy is basically living to work until you die, the empire is being a slave under terrible living conditions until you die, and the republic is having the opportunity to live a more free and happier/satisfying lifestyle under much better living conditions.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Vorian likes this.