help with naria bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by krpa, Jan 15, 2017.

1. krpa

krpa The King of Potatoes

I am looking for advice on UD bgs build around naria champs because I like their conduit mechanic any advice is welcome also if you could explain a strategy around naria champs that would be great :)

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Naria budget bleed.png

This is a naria deck with bleed synergy I put together in a few minutes. Bleed is a theme they fit into well because they have bleed abilities in their upgrades. The basic naria strategy is to use the conduit abilities as efficiently as possible - you want to take speed or damage from the enemy champs that need those stats most, and transfer those stats to one of your units that benefits from it the most. It gets more effecient if you have the naria queen or seedling nearby so you get even more benefit from the conduit activation.

3. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

if you really want to play naria go KF or split, they have various boost plant stuff that makes them really strrong

4. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

5. krpa

can you please put rune list because I dont know all of them by image :) and can u please explain general strategy around such build if I should decide to change something and are there any variations on that build? btw thx for help :).

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Champions:

Bloodbow infantry
    Bloodletter
    Bok Mistress x2
    Naria Flamewillow x2
    Naria Mindtap x2
    Naria Queen
    Naria Ragevine x2
    Naria seedling
    Nefari Griefbearer
    Redcap twins x2
    Seeker of Blood
    Succubus

Non-champions:

Demolish
    Drain vitality
    Mindstorm x2
    Rain of Blood x2
    Sacrifice x2
    Griefbearer's fountain x2
    Mark of Sheoul
    Scorched earth

To build this I basically just put all of the low-rarity naria champions together with some low-rarity Bleed champions and standard Bleed spells/relics. If you don't have naria queen you could use a second Seedling as a replacement. Otherwise you can replace any of the champions with any other bleed champions you might have (for example, blood abhorrent or bloodgoyle. With non-champions you should experiment and find what works for you.

7. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Naria are really not a good theme to build around, strangler is amazing in meta bgs. Queen is amazing in trees, mind tap and the other one are iffy but I suggest finding a new angel to build on, hell maybe try a KF/UD split ;) it was gonna be my next project anyways

8. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

PS I mean meta UD/KF ie. good stuff naria are really not a good theme ;) best of luck anyhow

9. krpa

nepyonisdead can u show me an example of bgs where naria strangler and/or queen are a good fit it dosent have to be centered only around naria champs ? :)

10. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

Naria are Plant, Treefolk, Vampyre...
    Why the Firk they are KF/UD and not KF/FW?
    Why the Firk they haven't Life Siphon?
    Why the Firk Desert Owls are so ********ed?