Any way to add an authenticator?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by edmek55555, Jan 16, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is there any way to add an authenticator? Any game where I spend real money or significant time to get in game items I like to have an authenticator for extra protection

mw24 and Lushiris like this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Ive never heard of that, what does It do

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Checks your device. Only certain devices can log into your account. Have to go through a process very similar to changing your password (email etc) to add a new device.

Is like the ultimate account protection, and would be nice.

4. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Glad to see someone else sees the value in it. Id love to have it especially if I start getting some solid cards

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@Authenticators: using them everywhere. 11/10 would use it for Pox.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you probably wont have to worry much about that on pox but on other sites you might run into a few issues every now and then... People like to take your money regardless of if they actually provided you with a service, at times I get charged for stuff I've never even heard of in life. Strange times indeed.

people also like to charge a little extra for their amusement at times too, I wouldn't mind, except that I'm poor so it doesn't work out so well. Unfortunately it seems that the American justice system only protects you from a very limited amount of stuff. What it is good at is throwing random people in jail for indefinite amounts of time while figuring out what to charge them with and profiting off of their pain and suffering.

Too many vultures, scavengers, and alligators hiding in sheeps clothing. Some people would like to be able to just live a happy simple and productive life but there are many malicious and some would even say, demonic forces to watch out for out there.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017