Poxnora Playstation Release Date Predictions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TeaNinja, Jan 2, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

To be realistic, best case scenario is September at the soonest. They don't even have a projected month yet. There are games that have projected months a year before they come out. Every company generally knows the release month within 6-7 months before release.

The fact that they have no sort of time table shows that it isn't very far along in development and they just showed the first playable version about a month ago. If it only just got to a state where its stable then it has a long way to go. Also the fact that they take so long to get midterms out kind of displays how small of a team they are working with and how slow releases tend to be.

Tl;dr: September this year at the best. Likely to be December or early next year

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Historically Pox announces the rlease date at the last possible moment. Last expansion was announced less than a week before it went live.

Etherielin, TeaNinja and SPiEkY like this.
  3. edmek55555

Good note. However producing a full game on unfamiliar software is certain to take longer. Not to mention they announced this back in July and just now have a working version. As well as the fact that a working version in no way means a complete or feature full version.

I dare to say we have quite a wait yet but id be happy to be proven wrong.

4. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

5. Nastyhobo

Nastyhobo The King of Potatoes

My guess is its tomorrow.

guokamoli54 and TeaNinja like this.
  6. edmek55555

Probably about right. 3rd or 4th quarter this year. Possibly quarter one of next.

7. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov Is it possible to get any kind estimation, besides SoonTM? Even if it's unofficial and vague, something would be nice. Not rushing either, just very curious.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

Well recently there was this new star wars game for the mobile that just came out. There was advertisments to sign up to test it but no release date at all. Then one day a week after talking about it with my friend it just came out.

I think Pox, since it had a working copy to play in december will be released on the ps4 in late march. *crosses fingers*

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Been playing the heck out of it. Really does have a "Star Wars battle on the field" feeling.
    Just an advice, though: the game is far from being F2P, they lure you in and then start charging crazy prices to open simple packs, that you earn as rewards.
    Either way, game is fun, just a little boring because it has just gotten released so you end up playing against/with the same units over and over.
    Still fun.

10. edmek55555

Unfortunately "working" doesnt mean even close to finished. If December was the first time it was playable enough to use at an event, they still have plenty of bug fixes and whatnot to deal with. Its gonna be a bit yet.