Seems Impossible

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Qucas, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

There's this girl who's been trying to get me to talk to her for awhile and it seems she's also made it to Indiana. It's just, about 99.5 % of the time, when I see her, I don't realize it's her until after the fact. Doesn't matter what she does to get my attention. Think some of my Co-workers might know her, but when people try to tell me about her, I always hear something different. I want to talk to her, but just seems like it's not going to happen.

Geressen likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Who is stalking who here?

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Do you know what she looks like?

Also, when do you meet her? At work then or? Do you have means to contact her?

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

sounds like you're fated to forever be apart. you should probably invest in a few pints of cherry garcia and a couple pizzas to console yourself with

5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Long black hair, possibly Latino. Seen her at work a few times, and no, no way to contact her.

6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Some days, that doesn't sound like it would be all that bad. But there's better ice cream than cherry garcia.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So how do you know she's trying to contact you? You say she also made it to indiana, did she know you before that? I'm confused. How do you know her?

Well if she's at work, (iirc you work in a restaurant/diner, not sure what you do), can't you talk to her then or when she asks about you have that dude ask her for her number to give it to you?

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

wrong

Ohmin likes this.
  9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This sounds like some sitcom.

Tweek516, Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  11. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Made me think of Kvothe and Denna

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Sorry for posting this, she just makes me crazy sometimes, just going to ignore her and hope she leaves me alone. Shes caused me too much trouble and is one of the reasons I moved in the first place. Just seems unfair that she can go and follow me around, expecting me to jump in her arms, but I know if I tried to go to Washington and start a relationship with my dreamgirl, it wouldn't happen. And now, I'm done talking about this.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

dude, it's not weird or annoying to talk about this, idk why you'd be sorry for this

also, you say you don't know know her but she followed you to place X, it all seems strange and like we're missing some key elements to this story

Ohmin, Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.
  14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

As much as I love those books, I've always felt that relationship didn't feel natural, kinda forced somehow.