Should gold be spent right now ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by m3gas, Jan 30, 2017.

1. m3gas

m3gas New Member

So I'm a returning player and have some gold to spend, but as I read there will be a new packs system comming "Soon™" and my question is: Should I spend my gold on boxes now or wait 'till the new system rolls out? Because from what i gather right now if I get a box i have a guaranteed Exo + the chance at Legs and if I wait for the new system I'll STILL have to wait an amout of time 'till they implement a mechanic to guarantee you an Exo every 10 packs you buy...

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If you have runes to use and enjoy right now, might as well save it.

3. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

its hard when one path is only a prediction.
    if your looking to spend gold just to spend it,, id probably hold off,, im thinking there will be more bang for your buck after client.
    But , if your looking to complete a specific bg or something and you need those shard values,, then shard away and go win some games :)

4. m3gas

m3gas New Member

Nah I'm pretty comfortable with my KF collection (meaning I'm at the point where everything new I get will be for the cheese of it:D), but since I returned I started trying out IS and FS for example and I barely have runes outside the drops to hold my BGs together so that got me thinking

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I can not confirm but they might be cutting "decks" out of the market place. I brought the balefire theme deck and it came with balefire night, 2 sheoul demon, demon lich, grimlic and i think 2x traitorous helm. Seemed like a good deal to me, ever just for the forge.

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Bonesaw has best shard value iirc.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I thought it was elven valour?

8. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

There's a topic about it somewhere