Elven Illusionist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thered, Jan 31, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok. if you are going to nerf illusions i think that give them the ability of being real illusions could be a little power up to keep them playable. i hope you'll consider it someday.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Just for the sake of the argument, are all champions with Illusion of Lies problematic or is it the Elven Illusionist, in particular, that is problematic?

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think all, but the firk is not that much playable with illusion of lies, ive seen only capitulator make some combos with KB with psionic impact. Elven illusionist has a place in meta kf, statue elves combo and maybe even in magic amp wizards, so i think thats why he got all attention

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I'd say all of them, including the ability mirror edge or whatever it is that one melee vashal has.

5. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Illusion decks are a joke. 4 turns in and they are already swarming the map blocking you and deploying relics at your font. Even if you run shattered summon champs x2 it wouldn't be enough. Please fix this Bane Shift.

6. Xirone

Hehehe, sounds like the description for Zombies and Worms, TBH.

Etherielin and Dolcebrodude like this.
  7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

How much nora is diction anyway it's better then Teleport so I assume it's pretty nora hefty

8. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

Deception is apparently the same nora cost as Teleport r1 but you have to keep in mind the CD difference

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Deception and Teleport is currently the same price (6 nora), but one is CD3 while the other is CD1.

Deception will be nerfed to CD4 and reduced to 2 illusions in the next patch.

10. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

How Soon will that be?

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yes.

Etherielin, darklord48 and MaruXV like this.
  12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  13. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

what are they doing to the elven illusionist/ illusion of lies. Thats whats the biggest problem imo

14. Xirone

Maybe just take Illusion of Lies off base until it can be recoded to something else. Put Illusion: Garu on base (moved from an upgrade)? This would be a temporary change.

Is there an ability that could replace Illusion of Lies temporarily that would work well with its kit but not make it stronger?

15. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

What if illusion of lies was an activated ability that created a random illusion of a champion in your rune dock with its actual stats

16. Xirone

Illusion of Lies: The next time you deploy a champion this turn, an identical Illusion copy of it is created in each of your deployment zones. CD: ?, AP: ?

Etherielin and Markoth like this.
  17. Xirone

Additionally, this version would be pretty weak in the very early game and decent in the mid to late game.

18. TheRavager

TheRavager The King of Potatoes

is it gone yet

19. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

who.the.fukc.are.you.

20. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

what if we removed that concept because one way or the other its too good for what it does. Stone barrage shares the dmg with illusions, u have to waste actual ap to kill them, and last but not least they can drop relics in ur fonts for days . All in all its something that cant be technically balanced because of the isnane potential it has so I say like bounless enthusiasm / old pounce just scrap this off the game and let us continue abusing mildly OP stuff and copying what good players use like the old days xD