Nora Virus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Whenever I play Poxnora I seem to have less nora than I am meant to. I mean I will save up 60 nora 1 turn and end up with 57 nora the next. Sok could you please investigate this?

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

mercenary or some other such ability in play?

3. Vorian

Nope.

4. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

See if you can find a program that automatically takes a screenshot every minute or so and then the next time that this happens post the screenshots. If you don't have any evidence other than "I swear I had more nora but it disappeared somehow" it sounds an awful lot like a bogeyman.

5. Vorian

I will start recording my games.

6. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

To be constructive, there is a draining luminescence ability on crystal dragon and crystal yeti that can cause your stash to decrease. If your opponent is using a banditry champ they can also decrease your nora.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Tariff?

19madfox95 likes this.
  8. Vorian

That doesnt account for 60 nora mysteriously disappearing! Either way I still manage to win games despite this virus.

9. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

I knew somebody was secretly running 2x Limit

10. moodudu

moodudu Member

Don't forget about Nora Freeze either. (It's probably Nora Freeze.)

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Nora Drain making a comeback?

12. Vorian

I saved up 38 nora 1 turn and it got reduced to 0 somehow against UD. Someone has obviously given me a virus because there are no nora limiting spells in UD!

13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i would say stitched librarian but he should limit your nora gen not take it away

14. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Download and install again... even if this sounds like an early April's Fool joke.

Screenshot or it didn't happen...

Vorian likes this.
  15. Vorian

How the hell does 40 nora in the bank turn into 52 nora next turn when I have not transfigured and I have 1 font? Time to start recording videos!

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You gained nora from the font since that would be 12. Stitched Librarian sounds like the culprit here since it reduces shrine generation.

19madfox95 likes this.
  17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Im just going to guess that it is in fact none of these things and this thread is massive nonsense

DiCEM0nEY and Etherielin like this.