What Would You like to See in Pox Nora?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bravesteel, Feb 8, 2017.

1. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Somebody hasn't played the True Love campaign.

mortal ix, Schmacko, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Would be nice to be able to search abilities on rune checklist, so you can see what options you have available if you need detection for example. Would also love to see the return of weekend tourney's or regular community events (Considering DoW is gone we need something else to spice the game up)

super71 likes this.
  4. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

Quite the task for the Desert Owls!

Added!

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

A Corgi-themed expansion, which focuses on the secret war between Fae Conclave and the Northern Cross part of Inquisition, which is slowly deeming everything to be heresy.

MaruXV likes this.
  6. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

[​IMG]

super71, Ohmin, Tweek516 and 3 others like this.
  7. m3gas

m3gas New Member

This one is really a long shot but since we're doing a "what would we LIKE to see":
    A single voice line/grunt/sound for each unit that plays on deployment and a little bump to the textures to actually feel like you're playing in a terrain and not a table top mat (I really LOVE the art of Pox, but still...) will do miracles on hooking new players and immersing the hardcore poxers.

Bravesteel likes this.
  8. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

I really like the sound idea, and I agree the terrain could use some enhancing to make it "2.5D" and not be so flat.

9. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

I like Horde Mode :D

Bravesteel likes this.
  10. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

Thanks! :D Not a unique concept, as far as other games are concerned, but I think it could be awesome in Pox Nora!

11. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

-drafts/alternate mode/weekend tourney
    -coop pve
    -ability search on RM
    -guild leaders allowed to create in-game tourney bracket to allow for guild events

Valkyr likes this.
  12. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

Got those, and adding the internal guild event idea!

13. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

The new client.

The f* new client!

Oh. And the new exp... obviously.

Bravesteel likes this.
  14. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

What I think Pox lacks is the connection between it's lore and the Pox's own history.

Bravesteel likes this.
  15. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

Interesting, care to extrapolate a little bit?

16. IronStylus

Something like connecting expansions to, say social events that took place in their time, meta shifts like rise of dwarves and adding new themes put into something meaningful, or explaining how monks got into a playable theme that has their own in game synergies.
    aslo, drafts +1 and more taunts on LE runes (maybe even leg!) ;d

Bravesteel likes this.
  17. IronStylus

There will be only cheap jokes when cliffdiving is gonna be dropped.

18. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Statistics, battle analyzer, battlegroup info. i hope poxnora has a database over all actions/logs so its possible to see your stats per battlegroup/rune
    a little less buggy daily skirmish games would be neat, or atleast that the AI dont kill its own units by deploying them into chasms...
    small rework on website - manager, it is lacking alot of easy added functions to make life easier when searching for abilities, stats
    battlegroups - having their upgrade version of the champs unique, so we dont really "need" 6+ versions of our most beloved champs with different upgrade sets

19. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Draft mode, different game modes like capture the flag and would force you to build your decks in new innovative ways, changes made to 2v2 and a toggle for bases. NEW MAPS HOW COULD I FORGET JESUS NEW MAPS!!!

bambino likes this.
  20. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

More acknowledgement of the supremacy of green lizard people and the smelliness of dorfs, por favor.

Dolcebrodude and MaruXV like this.