Simple Strats: Tanks, Part 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Feb 12, 2017.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Got around to finishing the next Simple Strats -- this one is on using tanks. I wanted to do a post on how to fight tanks, but figured "Tanks" was a broad category that needed some grounding first. In this post, I go over the major attitudes/styles of tanks, and provide brief explanations of how those tanks should be used and why. No idea when part 2 is going to come out -- this one was mostly done weeks ago, which is why I was able to push it out. Topics after that are up in the air. For now though, enjoy.

https://verumvenari.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/simple-strats-tanks-part-1-using/

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Great right up man.

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I thought it was very left.

Good stuff Kal, as always.

Tweek516, fattyy2k and MaruXV like this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have an article I have been meaning to write but I feel like you would be more articulate about the theory behind it. Look me up next time you see me in client.

19madfox95 likes this.
  5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Have you considered adding screenshots? I feel like that would be a great way to show how to position defensively or aggressively.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, certainly. Forgot to add those this time, but will probably try to get some in for later posts, maybe even pt 2.

Markoth, maybe we can talk about it through PMs? I'm on at inconsistent and intermittent hours.

Everyone else: thanks for the kind words. I hope that this stuff is in some way helpful and informative.

7. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

I do enjoy reading other peoples thoughts about the game. good read thanks.