What Would You like to See in Pox Nora?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bravesteel, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Seems more orange to me.

Bravesteel likes this.
  2. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

Ha!

*Bu-dum-dum-tss!*

3. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Turn timer extended in customs (unlimited for learning or casual games), turn timer gives an indication 10 seconds before turn end, turn timer extended if you are holding a rune and want to position until you release button or for 5 seconds.

Bravesteel likes this.
  4. Bravesteel

Bravesteel Member

That's a good one! I'd find that really helpful myself! Added.

5. Tiefling

Tiefling Member

Hi, Ive been playing Pox for 7 years now (I was blown away when I saw the date of my very 1st achievement was 2010 :eek:) the thing with pox is you can leave for months and come back to find everything right where you left it. But see the
    problem that I see with that is that the website and game client are still the same as when I 1st joined... you would think thered be some major overhaul items that would be in your face changes. I find I still have the same issues as back then.
    I will elaborate:

- I should be able to search the rune forge or the rune manager via ability names; Like if I want to know all champion runes with "Immunity: Magical". I have no business having to deal with 3rd party websites like pox base and such to find
    what Im looking for. This leads to hours of deck building and those websites most of the time have outdated info. If it was was a desert owl database id like to think it would be constantly updated to the newest rules and ability changes ;)

- Is there no place to view a full list of the newest expansion's runes (in this case planar disturbances)?
    and if there is, why is it so hard to find?
    and if for some reason we aren't allowed to see the new runes, why not?
    is see no point in keeping them hard to find or locked away. I DO see the point in not having them form part of the rune forge as that would mean people could forge the new stuff, that part is acceptable. But I still want to see them... that might
    even persuade me to purchase more of those $50 new expansion boxes ;).

- So many bugs in campaigns, like Zeventrech 2/2 it just bugs out and does nothing, or wrath of the exile 4/4, whilst reading another post I found out there's supposed to be some invisible relics to find and destroy but the AI texts don't hint to
    them, am I supposed to guess? there should be a fail-safe something that after 50 turns says "OK this dude is stuck" and another text pointing out the issue can popup. These are OLD campaigns this should not be happening anymore.

- and the final ultimate request (i know is already mentioned above).... more players, id love to not have to wait 30 mins to find an opponent even if it was random paired like the ranked games but something where you could find opponents quickly.

Thats it, this is my 1st post ever, hope I didnt completely tank it. Thanks for reading.

***EDIT***
    Just thought of some other good ones:
    - Being able to isolate runes that are repeated more than twice at the rune forge like a drop down that says "more than two" or something to that effect.
    - Being able to select multiple runes at once to run a mass sacrifice of many runes in one fell swoop!
    - A single button that will auto-sacrifice all runes that are repeated more than twice (this one would be an alternative in case you are absolutely sure you don't want to keep or trade any of the 3rd runses)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    Ohmin, Gnomes and Hierokliff like this.
  6. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Flavor text cleanup.
    Sprite cleanup.

Good thread.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Tiefling a new client is being made.

Also regarding finding the newest expansion runes

poxnora.com/runes/checklist.do

[​IMG]

Tiefling likes this.
  8. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Id Like to see a streaming option on the main page of the website so you can live stream from your phone ..etc the matches currently taking place ((or highest ranked players playing atm)) without having to log in. That would be soo sick

MaruXV and Hierokliff like this.
  9. m3gas

m3gas New Member

Imo this thread should be pinned :)

10. Tiefling

Tiefling Member

@themacca thank you for that.

1 off the list!