Meta SP

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ok... what do you suggest to add or remove... i really just want your help to make a meta deck because i value your expertise. Is it that hard to just be helpfull and not condescending...

What should i add to improve the bg, and what parts of the bg that i do have in it do you dislike?

Ballballer likes this.
  3. Ballballer

Yes

4. Ballballer

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

uggg... :/ damn frat boy mentality...

^_^ lets make this easy enough so even your limited capacity for answers will do.

answer with yes or no...

1. do we like the chaos brave.
    2. one or two ritualists
    3. voil infernal- has dark healing, dark favor, hex, magic attack, transfer life
    4. do we like the Kanen slipped.
    5 any big things that need changing in spells/equips/relics?

Also to help you by making you feel good. I love your profile pic, its so funny. (Insert comment here)

Also *Gives Big Hug to Ballballer*

6. Ballballer

Yes :)

Any more questions?

I'm here to help

Have a great day and Happy Poxing!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Firk it.

Tweek516 likes this.
  8. Ballballer

DID YOU THINK I WAS A BENEVOLENT GOD??!!!!!

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I started testing bait and switch in my limit slot. It is very interesting.

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ye, seems like it could be really good, but only with unstoppable units, and sp does not have many of those that are also good to attack with. if you were to use bait and switch normally then you are really just swapping champs around but with an unstoppable unit, you can double tap, then bait and switch then double tap with the other champ too.

11. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I think that B&S has the potential to be like mindslicer boomerang, in that it will take a few years but eventually people will realize how powerful it is and those who put it in their decks will find it winning a lot of games for them. In a simplistic sense, a lot of "skill" in poxnora is about recognizing and exploiting favourable champ matchups, and this spell can have a huge impact in the early turns of an engagement. I haven't played a ton of SP lately (outside of slags) so I can't say I'm an expert on B&S, but I have used this spell to win a game against a large army that was making moves against my shrine: A full AP royal geomancer out of nowhere can be deadly.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

swap and ap gen is a big deal.
    lol. Nice! If you use swap in ST, you should probably use it 2x. I am not sure B&S is 2x but I will test. Thus far I have used it to "rescue" and range champ by B&Sing the slag with a kanen slipped, and got reckless with AoC just to B&S for a Klub pummel the next turn. (Because who can resist trying to kill AoC right?)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Gnomes and davre like this.
  13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

B&s is solid if you have high damage melees in your deck like throat rend and slipped.

Engaging any of your units is basically a 30 nora kill spell with those guys on board

Could he the basis of a solid sp/st split deck

OriginalG1 likes this.
  14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

KF has spy unstoppable in swiftwind if you're into that sort of thing.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  15. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

could be fun to b&s with a forbidden fruit/shadowshank as well.

just equip then bait with a 9 ap unit.

of course similar things are done for less nora in sl already via action pots, but it's an interesting concept since with b and s the board is pretty much your threat range even on a summon.

imagine your opponent has that stupid fs hydra on board, then you just pop out some elementals via arryo, pop on the forbidden fruit, then B&S with your unit to kill it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    OriginalG1 likes this.