What do you think of heart of the forest ?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by KelRama, Feb 23, 2017.

1. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Hi,

i returned to pox after 3 yrs and it seems like, that all my decks are.. kinda outdated.
    Everything changed, i wanna update my treedeck, is heart of the forest worth forging or should i make another Spikewood Abomination ?

Please help me :/

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

its a good tank with relocate ally. also provides defender to plants and rangers

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I don't think it is a mandatory forge but it is a good x1 include. If you run a lot of Hidden:Vegetation champs, Heart of the Forest can stealth a ton of champs.

4. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Just be aware of the interaction between jungle front and forest front as the latter overrides the former :eek::(

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

He's definitely not a bad include, but I prefer him in a Vegetation deck rather than trees.

Welcome back, if you got any other questions feel free to ask. :)

6. KelRama

Thanks for the replys. :D I just got him, hes a nice addition x1. Ill try a Vegetation-Deck aswell.

BTW can you give me an advice on my deck ?

http://imgur.com/a/i9WlV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

undead tree is a nice front unit, but i dont think you need 2.
    heart of the forest is enough for defender, i dont think you need the 2 oaken defenders, they are a really slow unit.
    the rest i think is ok. i dont like much forest embrace in this bg, but could be ok. also light as feather is ok for onspot speed, but also the two support trees have that ability so maybe its redundant.

8. lanslord

lanslord The King of Potatoes

Is there a place to trade for all the recent kthir runes (Coalitions onwards)?

9. KelRama

Yeah i already saw that problem.. but i didnt know which of them i should sort out.. dead tree or oaken x)

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if with recent you mean last expansion there is just the trader. i have some spares tell me if you need something in particular. otherwise you have to use poxbox or buy some packs.

11. lanslord

lanslord The King of Potatoes

yeah i would need any kthir spares you have. just put up a trade i'll bid for them thanks!

12. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I only got x2 of those runes, sorry! But http://olaf.maxapex.com/apex/f?p=286:1:0 (PoxBox) has all of them available. :)