Millenial Quake Idea

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

All enemy units are pushed back 3 spaces from your shrine and become rooted, this spell can not be used when shrine is in avatar form. Nora cost 50. The idea is they get buried in a avalanche of snow that came from your shrine.

I was thinking that they get the wander condition instead of grounded for 2 turns, but that may hike the spell way up again. Kind of not knowing what direction to go after being buried in an avalanche.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I would make it produce Deep Snow in AoE 4/5, give Ponderous, and or remove AP to all units. It could also do frost damage depending on cost.

3. Braxzee

I was trying to get away from global damage aspect of it. ST has the staple aoe dmg spells down all ready. AOE 5 deep snow would cover the whole map pending how many enemy champs there were. I like remove ap and ponderous

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Then

"All enemy units occupying Ice or Snow without Flying lose 4 AP, get Ponderous for 6 turn and Lethargic for 2 turns."

5. Braxzee

oh no way! It needs to effect flying units, those units get off the hook way too much lol

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

As they should they pay for that ability for more then being slightly better at font capping on a few maps

7. Braxzee

As it is the spell effects flying units and to me ST seems to be the Faction to bring those champs back down to earth. The spell should cost accordingly. Flyers avoid all the terrain mods, receive focused benefits geared towards them as well so it is more than just font capping.

8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

that was the point, flying is a fairly expensive ability, it is that because it give protection to spells and abilities that make sense for them to be immune to, drown, tremor, earth quakes etc.

mil quake is an earth quake and thus they would likely be immune, as you said flying is for more then font capping.

9. Braxzee

Ahh it is a millennial Ice quake which is more than just the earth shaking, it is an avalanche of snow, rocks and dead trees from above, and that is why it effects flying units right now. Why it is all physical damage is beyond me? other than to control its power