Any ETA on midterm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiCEM0nEY, Mar 3, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I was wondering since the Feb patch are we any closer to mid terms? Also, are they still being released with ps4/

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Yes

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Lel

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Why? Run out of things to complain about with fws current runes?

Slencer likes this.
  5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I was bored and decided to run some numbers. The math seems to indicate that as of this moment we are closer to midterm release than we have ever been.

Edit: My numbers are now outdated and no longer true.

Leadrz, mortal ix, Tweek516 and 4 others like this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

markoth is correct we are in fact closer to the midterm than we were even 5 minutes ago. Incredible progress

Qucas and Etherielin like this.
  7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

#Soonerthanbeforeâ„¢

MaruXV, mortal ix, darklord48 and 2 others like this.
  8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

It's so soon, it's sooner than soon, it's soon soon soon

MaruXV likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You killed it.

mortal ix and Qucas like this.
  10. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Just stepping in to say "Deez Nuts"

11. Zorack

Zorack I need me some PIE!

Ah yes, one of the greatest mysteries of life, "How soon is soon?"

Qucas likes this.
  12. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Sooner than you think :eek:

Etherielin likes this.
  13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

14. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Stop being a negative little ***** on everyone's threads.

15. calisk

I think super needs a hug

Tweek516 likes this.
  16. super71

Maybe, just gets old hearing the same select group of "people" over and over again being negative on the forums. Negativity is contagious and is like a plague on this community. The same people that like your negative posts are the same people that are part of the problem.

17. calisk

ya it does, maybe you should try trolling the people that are constantly negative and complain about everything on the forums, perhaps by complaining about their posts in an equally pointless yet satirical way.

18. super71

Not talking down to you, simply saying that your a negative voice and it gets old. I could have been nice about it, but why do you deserve my respect and courtesy when you give none to me ? I'll try to be cordial with just about anyone on these forums, but mostly it seems these forums have become anti american, anti anyone that has their own opinions and thoughts. That's not all on you, but it would help if long term community members brought a positive attitude to this place instead of the usual negative drivel.

19. calisk

hmmm....i guess subtext is a foreign concept, I edited the post maybe that will help

20. super71

No I understood perfectly what your doing, it's just not funny anymore, it's time for this community to grow up or see pox fail that's about it. Pox is a wonderful game buried by it's loyal fan base, a loyal fan base can be either be very helpful, or very detrimental, in pox's case it's a bit of both, but more detrimental nowadays.

Trolling is just another way for unhappy people to make other people unhappy, misery loves company. Eventually that will eat you up though, and I don't recall you being this miserable on these forums, so what's going on with you ? As i've said to burn, if you need help i'll gladly help you.

I complain about the game because I believe it can be improved, I believe it can be improved because I care about the game and even it's small community. Saying everything is fine and nothing needs fixed is not helpful, everything in life can be improved in one way or another.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.