The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

If PT flips maf, and Gerben dies, then yeah, that means that Gav is more likely to be town compared to before PT was lynched (still could be a busser, bussing would be a really good move in this game, because that adds more confusion amongst all the noob). In that case I would lynch Gaiaix as he would be the scummier of the two. Most likely there should be a scum between Gaiaix and Gav if Gerben dies regardless of PT'ss alignment. The only difference being that how PT flips determines whether its not clear cut who is the scummier (PT flips town), or whether I think we should go straight ahead with a Gaiaix lynch first.

2. Xinde

@Loyaute if Gerben is legit, but he is not a sane cop then I hate you.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I hope I am a sane cop, I am waving my potasium buster(a banana) over people to let the banana gods judge allegiance though. But i thought that was loyaute with his obsession of bananas, (as he stated in the first post a lot of people on the island have bananas) this also makes me trust napalms role claim bevause he mentioned potassium injection as his method of killing, wich would seem odd unless loyaute gave him that in the role/role explanation.

But okay lets have PT's head roll.

4. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

As day.....no wait, it didn't. 23:52 hours remaining.

5. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

What will my offing PT teach us if he flips mafia? Let's go over how it will effect Gav and to a lesser extent, others.

6. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Thank you for the extension, 24 hour day phases make it difficult.

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

My mistake my logic was flawed and I realized it last night but was to tired to fix it if pt is town then gav cannot be comfirmed mafia (this is basically me repeating what @Xinde said)

8. Xinde

The main reason to use napalm to kill PT during the day phase is because there's no realistic argument to not vote against him. So he's basically dead and it's better to consume a vig kill on a dead person than a day lynch (real lynches generate info). PT is basically squeezed dry of anything short of someone coming in and being dumb.

As for what happens if PT flips maf, I think qucas should be lynched.

When KTC finishes his GRE I'll try and catch him online and remind him. I'm going to mostly focus on studying for my next final, so if someone needs me just ask gav, emries, dagda, or loyjim to message me on skype.

9. Xinde

Just want to quickly point this out while I'm still here.

Just because someone claims roleblocker and uses it on someone does that mean that person has a power. Nor does the person claiming their power say they were told by the mod that they god blocked confirm that they have a power. I'm not convinced of your role until you either die or protect someone from dying.

Also if KTC claims doc. I will die of laughter.

10. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Me dying won't clear me with this Face Remover role running around, although I think it's obvious the Mafia wouldn't kill one of their own at this point.

If I'm to protect someone from death, then a few things need to happen:

I have to make it through the day phase without getting lynched or Vig shot.
    We have to settle on a Doctor target, in GabQ's plan it's Gerb.
    I have to guard said target.
    I have to NOT get roleblocked again, so that the target will survive. This assumes the target isn't doubletapped by a Mafia Vig shot, since I can only guard ONE kill attempt.

With the above, since I'm guarding someone other than myself, I will probably die in the Night Kill and when I flip Town it'll clear my name. Then again I don't think I will flip Town because the Janitor has hidden every previous Night Kill, and there is no telling if they had X-Shot or are Perma-Shot Janitor.

11. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I REALLY hope KTC is Town so this isn't an issue.

12. Xinde

See, that's the thing. We don't need to clear you. Just do your job and if you are doc, keep protecting Gerben. If you are mafia, kindly not kill him. If mafia kill you? Okay. It's not like it's a big loss to town. It's your own fault for stupidly claiming.

Also jeez. Do you really think mafia would use their night kill to kill one of their own? Really? Anyone that dies in the night phase is town unless they flip mafia (town vigs generally don't conceal roles upon death). Seriously, stop mentioning this. It only makes you look scummier.

That's one of the reasons why I'm so suspicious of you. You keep reading my suspicion of you as "town must kill Gaiaix" right now. I don't care if you live until the end game, so long as Gerben does, too, then it's pretty good chances for town (better than any other person living, I suppose). I'm fine if I die to mafia because quite frankly mafia killing me doesn't speed up the game. All it does is take away a voice. Gav may or may not end up dying to mafia depending on how things go. But I would think that mafia notices at least Napalm and I have been suspicious enough of him. Idk if Napalm is still suspicious, but I still am.

13. Xinde

No, if KTC is mafia and claims doc, that's good for town. I mean really, we most likley have 2 vigs. Mafia putting themselves in the open is so good for town. If you do turn out to be town, I do hope you rethink your perspective on this game, because you've been pretty consistently scummy. The main reason why you aren't being considered for a lynch right now is because of exactly what I said above, you not getting lynched by town helps to keep the cop alive since he's more legit than you.

14. Xinde

I may or may not have mentioned this before, but Napalm should be considered town. If he's godfather, then town is pretty boned by the time we get around to figuring that out. But, that also means that mafia has the ability to instantly kill someone at any point in the game (???). The ability itself is pretty imbalanced... Giving it to mafia is even more imbalanced. This is why I ranked Napalm above Gerben. He's only below GabQ because mason.

15. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Also, please stop with the degrees of confirmation
    My banana is actually a crossbow. Whether it is a crossbow shaped banana or a crossbow shaped like a banana, I am loath to check to close and risk losing my one bolt.

Pretty much everyone I trust is saying PT, and even if he mistyped and tracked Gab he probably would have been told that the masons met and discussed, right?

So, I am going to use my one-time kill on PT now.

16. Xinde

Yes, PT had to have known about the masons for sure going into N2.

17. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

In a flash of yellow, Purpletop drops to the ground, his skull pierced by a vicious banana-bolt. His mask, cracked, falls off, revealing his lack of a face.

Purpletop was The Faceless, a mafia member - After a sick, twisted joke went wrong, you and your brother were never quite the same. Besides being both covered in intense burns, you have no other defining facial features. Cold, cruel, and calculated, you take what others stole from you, mutilating your victims' faces into a tapestry of suffering. Each night phase, you must decide which one of you is performing the murder and on whom. The victim's role is revealed to you, but is withheld from town, to be revealed upon your death.

Rummaging through his possessions reveals a ring and a bloody face belonging to Dagda.

Dagda was Petey Jim, a mason - You are brothers who are named after your grandfathers, who were named after the last great mammoth riders of the west coast beach volleyball team. Your specialties include jumping fairly high and being beautiful. Also, you know each other. That's a plus.

18. Xinde

Oh wait, you mean if PT would have gotten a response back from his power? I don't think so. Mason communication generally isn't considered a power, because then what happens if it's roleblocked? What bout the other 3 information roles? There's too much ambiguity that depends on how the mod interprets the situation.

19. Xinde

Lel.

Okay back to business:

Unvote: Whoever
    Vote: Qucas

20. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Agreed

vote: Qucas