The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

So when we hang/kill the other faceless brother we get to know who/what Greysands was.

Lot of bros in this game Jim.

2. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

I do want to point out that the whole face-thing basically means that the claims that can't be confirmed without the use of like 10 other proxy powers basically aren't legit, because Grey could have easily been cop/doc/roleblocker, and is basically an almost free fakeclaim for mafia. I'd rate Gav > Gerb > Gaia in terms of towniness.

3. Xinde

@Napalm obviously this game is a brofest. While we are deciding the day lynch, who do we want me to kill tonight?

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

ACK

MY FACE

5. Xinde

Wait, we've got the worst busser in the world right here. Can I kill him?

6. Xinde

Unvote: Qucas
    Vote: Gaiaix555

I think lynching Gaiaix555 right now should give us a bit of info on Qucas and Jad.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Xinde has not yet let us astray and napalm is town so I will join this Lynching.

VOTE QUCAS

8. Xinde

Well depends on how you define astray. Jad was a questionable wagon, but imo, the best at the time.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO KEEP SWITCHING WHILE I AM TYPING UP MY AGREEMENT TO YOUR PLANS!?

UNVOTE QUCAS

you two need to agree and I shall join that vote.

10. Xinde

Eh, I switched because I reread the past few pages and noticed that. Honestly I probably missed it because i kind of skim Gaiaix's posts.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'll also attempt to sense the allegiance of one of the other suspects in the night, and hope to survive.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

fair enough and I never trusted gaiaix anyways.

if he is medic I am sure to pay for it but he just hasn't struck me as townie ever.

VOTE GAIAIX555

13. Xinde

I would say there's very little chance of you living through the night Gerb. :( But I'm pretty willing to lynch Gaiaix because he's been scummy all game. And trying to implicate that both Gav and PT are mafia at the same time is a real piece of work. I would say ggwp if Gaiaix is mafia and Gav is mafia too.

14. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

I'm not sure that it is necessary for you to kill tonight, I don't want to risk hitting town and PT was the only guarantee we had. Who are you guys thinking?

15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Just got caught up, post more after I eat.

16. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

I was sort of thinking that Greysands was our doc and Gaiaix is trying to wear his face.

He could still just be a horrible townie tbqh.

PS: Now that we have Dagdas beautiful face back, I want to wear it and talk to Gab. What? That wont work?

17. Xinde

Petition to mod: Motion to let me wear Dagda's face. (Gimme face or I go bananas.)

Yeah, he could be a horrible townie, but then it's still good for him. It's hard to realize you've made a mistake unless there is some consequence.

The reason why I'd want to use my night kill tonight is that mafia is going to attempt to kill either myself, you, Gerben, or possibly even Gav.

It's not in our best interest to let my kill go to waste.

18. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

yeah, kill tonight

19. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Motion denied.

20. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

also, I want the face of my brother to slap it into a banana so I feel less lonely

Xinde likes this.