The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Wait, I think we have to let gaia live this day, his doctor claim can be easily verified.

I say gaia protects gerben and gerben scans gaia (just in case mafia targets another person) and we lynch another person

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

So is there only one more face-remover and that's it or is there more mafia?

4. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

@GabrielQ That is an option, but I'd rather mislynch Gaiaix than mislynch Qucas.

So the idea with the current lynch is that I see it as a toss-up between Qucas and Gaiaix.

Lynching Qucas says very little about Gaiaix. But lynching Gaiaix can influence our opinion of Qucas (Gaiaix-maf => Qucas-town, Gaiaix-town => Qucas-maf), whereas the flipside beginning with Qucas doesn't work as strongly.

=> usually means "implies", but in this context let it mean "most likely implies."

P.S.: Motion to lynch mod for monopolizing faces.

5. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

True.

I read this as " I want the face of my brother to slip a banana into it so I feel less lonely."

Ok, so if Gaiai flips town you are going to nightkill who? Qucas?

6. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Motion denied.
    Further motions will result in erasure.

7. Xinde

Most likely. Maybe hold off on the votes for a bit while we continue discussion and give KTC a chance to join in? It wouldn't be very fun for him to join the game when it's nearly over lol.

8. Xinde

*moves a little*

*inches hand towards Dagda's face*

9. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Nevermind, you already answered while I was typing.

I do agree with the reasoning.

Unvote Qucas

##Vote Gaiaix

10. GabrielQ

qucas claimed VT, we have no way of verifying that, gaia's claim is comprobable and gerben's death (if) would shed light over gaia and gav

11. Xinde

Yo, powers don't matter too much. I admit under normal circumstances I would let the doc claim live. But I haven't believed the claim for a second since he's made it. He keeps saying weird stuff, and that honestly needs to stop. At least Qucas isn't doing anything, which is better than saying too much and getting the hammer brought down on you. We have no expectations for Qucas, but Gaiaix has been constantly been trying to portray himself as pro-town, yet his words/actions don't match.

12. GabrielQ

let's do this: you target gaia with your night shot

13. Xinde

That still means we lynch someone else. The goal of day lynches is to lynch the most suspicious player. And right now, that guy is Gaiaix. Please contribute something other than continuously going on about night powers and how they should be used (because that's a very scummy practice in general). If you don't want me to lynch Gaiaix, who should we lynch then? Qucas? Just so Gerben can live one more day? Truth be told, it's not a bad trade for the cop to die if it means Napalm and I live through the night. Truthfully I'd prefer myself to live over Gerben, because although Gerben is playing more towny this game, he's still just a follower.

14. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Screw you meddling kids. And your drugs.

15. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

and my dainty keyboard

Geressen and Xinde like this.
  16. GabrielQ

we lynch gaia now and we have 0 information, gaia gets to use his power and we save gerben (wich will give information about other player) or uncover gaverion, I try to do what's best for everyone.
    Napalm monk's claim of vig was legitimated, yours we still have to see

17. Xinde

We lynch Gaiaix now and see if he really sucks at thinking things through before posting, or if he's trying to incriminate Gav and Qucas.

18. Xinde

Qucas has literally zero opinions of his own. And you have still yet to mention someone else to lynch this day phase.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

*formulating response*

ERROR ERROR.

~is it truly bad to go with the flow of a river you know leads to your destiny?~

20. GabrielQ

You are really failing at making a good case about killing gaia.
    I would lynch qucas, kingjad or KTCAOP because they have no claims and that makes them hard to track.