When did we get rid of rank decay ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Feb 23, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I think the point is none, as he most likely running some bullshit rush deck on a release day or something

2. PrinceLeaf

PrinceLeaf The King of Potatoes

haha naw I lost a few, but calisk is a much better player than me, he wouldn't have lost any obviously, would just take a bit of commitment on his part to play a few more games a day eh? then bam 3000

3. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

You can get paid ridiculously high amounts here in china, don't go through an agency online/from your home country as they don't offer the best rates.

I'm studying so only do a bit of private tuition at the weekend but get paid 250rmb an hour. (A bottle of beer costs like 4) and I'm in not in a tier 1 city. People in Shanghai can get their accommodation paid and still be on 15-20k rmb per month. Cost of living is higher on Shanghai though.

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

China also blows tho so take that into consideration (except hong kong cuz hong kong is awesome)

5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I mean the internet can be somewhat tricky if you're lame and can't work out how to work around it, but the country itself is awesome. Amazing food/people/culture

6. Ballballer

No, china ****** blows

As in, its my least favorite place ive visited, and ive been to 30+ countries

7. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I mean you could of had a bad experience on a trip or something, I've also been to many countries and have lived in china for over 6 months, I love it here. I got pickpocketed and my friend ended up in hospital after being beaten up when we went to Thailand. I know that's not representative of everyone's experience and the whole country though.

Nearly everyone who comes to china after college for a year to teach ends up staying multiple years if they get through the first month or two adjustment period

8. Ballballer

Where are you living?

9. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Ningbo, a smaller city on the China scale but I live on the well developed side :) A few hours from Shanghai by train

MaruXV likes this.
  10. Paladin

Paladin The King of Potatoes

Can confirm. Lived in China for years. Would not recommend.