Yeah... This is why this game needs more hands

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikeLin, May 27, 2016.

1. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Screenshots 5 New Player:
    More free feedback...
    upload_2017-3-21_13-45-1.png

upload_2017-3-21_13-46-4.png

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

TELL THE MAN HOW TO CHANGE BGS!

Anyway, yeah in this state it's hella appealing for new players to invest kuchakuch
    The new players that do stick around and invest will quickly see it's a waste of money and run off just like the rest of the ppl

Doggo's better hurry up with that new client bs

3. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

He doesn't need to change, all you need is KF, right?

4. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

Make rotating themed faction BGs every week. Think of how LoL does it with their free champion rotations. New players can use any of those bgs in ranked or solo for free. If they like the BG, implement a way they can buy the deck for gold, thus unlocking the bg. Have 1-5 exo/legendary caliber runes in each of those decks. This will make it enticing for them to get but they still still won't get every rune they could possibly want. This way they can still head to the shop to spend real money for extra runes/gold/etc.

I think more than anything, the game needs something to explain the runes and what the different abilities do. Add a tab to the Pox website that says something like "Beginner Help." Show a legit tutorial on how to play the game and how to build bgs. If you'd like I can write the code for the new tab on the website. Furthermore, if necessary, I will make a tutorial showing deck building, basic strategies, trading, etc.

Valkyr likes this.
  5. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

Or vote for a deck of the week and put it on free trial with the otpion to buy it. Put it in the news front page and put the accent on its key runes with some combo/tactics.

6. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Screenshots 6 New Player:
    upload_2017-4-30_14-11-54.png
    upload_2017-4-30_14-12-43.png

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.