Slitherine

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Bighugelarge

Bighugelarge The King of Potatoes

I think slitherine is quite a utility piece, that provides finishing blows early on and eventually holds his own once hes seen a few rounds go by.

Beckoning guile has its place apart from grappling hook and pull, he can disengage your champs if they attemped to block a low hp guy from melee champs. Its not a relocation effect, bypasses planar bound, its not an attack ability so it doesn't proc stunning, doesn't require a successful hit of any kind. Its dependable, procs stealth trap spiders, terrain effects.

One thing I haven't tried: does it move unstoppable champs? Because its forcing the unit to move itself, instead of moving the unit. Quite a difference. If unstoppable works cliffing should too.

He provides psychic and sonic attacks, pseudorange, escalate usually gets your opponents to feel that time is of the essence and take drastic measures usually able to be taken advantage of.

55hp 1 def, hes not going down in one round.
    UD lacks this kind of utility piece, running x2 currently and would be sad to see him change much.

aseryen likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im honestly surprised i'm still yet to see people trying to use slitherine to set up Maddening echoes ultra kills.