shout out to the devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Apr 29, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I appreciate all the work you guys put into this game, and thank you for reviving it even for this long. It's cool you listen to the community and decided to do a player made expansion, which might be one of the smartest business decisions you have made. The expansions gonna sell a Bane Shift ton of boxes.

Thanks also for making the game more f2p, and let's hope pox has continued longevity.

@Sokolov
    @Senshu

And whoever else works on this game that doesn't post much.

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

This was.. Unexpected.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

For all his flaws, super is actually pretty supportive of the devs.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  5. super71

I may argue with sok but it doesn't mean he doesn't work hard, without him and the rest we have no more poxnora for us to complain about.

Gwyndionnz likes this.
  6. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I ****en love pox, flaws and all. I would switch 'sides' for Sok. Seriously, to keep this unique, interesting and ultracool game I would sleep with all of you. AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Senshu likes this.
  7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

On the behalf of Desert Owl Games, we appreciate the kind words. We know things have been a bit slow with updates with the new game client coming, but we really do appreciate everyone's patience while this happens.

3513 Fictional forum points for all!

8. super71

It's all good, time frame doesn't matter as long as you guys release it with the smooth transition it deserves for a massive influx of new players.

Keep up the good work

9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its just a bit sad that you cant find time/resources to keep the interest between updates. Wonder how many hours it would take to reset rank/ladder, patch minor nerfs/changes every 3-4 month. Clearing out "dead" games from the lobby weekly or daily, if a game is 24hrs it shouldnt be visible in the lobby or just auto-closed.
    Maybe it dont bring in money to clean up/maintain, but it looks very dead/sad with lists of 1000hrs+ games, You still get a new player now and then. Was it 9 or 10months ago rank was reset and nr1 player did stop play to keep his nr1 spot? :p

10. demonswish

demonswish New Member

I played for 5+ years. I started with SP and hashinshin inspired many of my decks. I now returned after several years away a couple weeks ago and am excited to start streaming pox soon! Thanks for still being here sok and I see old names I remember on the lleaderboards too, it's pretty cool

NevrGonaGivUup and Tweek516 like this.