Really want to tell

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Qucas, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

The girl how I feel, like Baskit said I should but not sure I can. For one, I made a promise to her, a few years ago, saying she wouldn't hear from me again, after I messaged her to explain something. Even if it wasnt for the promise, talking to her is something that would have to wait till after the sixth.

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Unless that promise is something she specifically requested... I don't think you should require yourself to hold to it.

That said, if there's anything I know about, it's about being in one-sided relationships. Whether it's the end result or not, you need to be willing to let her go, and be willing to do so before you say anything. This wouldn't mean you'd stop caring for her, only that... if what you get in return is silence, or worse, scorn, that you won't let that hurt you.

If you're not sure you can handle that...

I don't know the whole situation, obviously, and I'm not you or the girl (either that or there has been some sort of horrible misunderstanding)... but for me in somewhat similar situation... telling her how I felt was just for myself, often enough. I knew/feared it wouldn't have any positive impact on her, but it was still important to tell her. That is of course perfectly valid and a decent reason to do so.

However, if you believe that the answer, or lack of answer, will put you in a worse spot, you should sort that out first, I think.

But what do I know. Still, you're asking semi-random people on the internet, so there's my bit.

Good luck to you, I hope that the best outcome for all involved is reached.

Tweek516, SPiEkY and Qucas like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Were you drunk writing this?

I have no idea what these sentences mean.

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it makes more sense if you include the title into the message. it's still overusing commas like a motherFirker, but hey.

basically what he's saying is he has strong feelings for a girl that he's mentioned on the forums before, but since he's not giving actual information here and rather just expressing himself, think of this as you would a facebook post (made by an acquaintance) that's supposed to look like a general post but is obviously geared towards one person, or one small group of people.

otherwise known as venting.

and qu, i'd say feel free to talk to her about it, but make sure you actually listen as well. things tend to overcomplicate themselves if you let them.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

jesus Christ. are you a feking stalker? let it go! and quit enabling this weirdness you morons.

let me tell you something dude. women aren't walking around waiting and hoping for mr right to have the courage to approach them. if they want you to be in their life, they will find a way to let you know.

she said leave her be. if you cant do that youre not respecting her at all. if you really want to get her attention, go get a better looking girlfriend.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Comissar, Pipster, badgerale and 2 others like this.
  6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Holy Bane Shift....if you used to put that amount of thought and processing into pox back in the day I wonder how did u ever lose a game/ finish a turn

7. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Also to the dude writing this post, Ragic is right mate. There is no such thing as the one and if for some reason Bane Shift happened between you and the chick we are discussing, best thing u can do is start fresh and leave her be.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it's easy when you're as good as me

also ragic, a lot of that passed through my mind- the problem i run into is that you can just as easily infer that he freaked himself out with his own feelings and cut off whatever his relationship was to mystery-bae without listening to her side

i dunno. it definitely seems remarkably over-complicated

Tweek516, Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

If you ever had to promise not to talk to someone, that's a pretty big sign you shouldn't contact them.

Go on Firking tinder, as ugly/boring as you potentially are, there are plenty of equally awful women desperate enough to go out with you.

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Much as I agree with the "there are other fishes in the sea" spiel (especially with your avatar) ...

I don't think going for desperate women is an improvement so much as a side-grade at best from one stupid situation to another... and more likely to just add to them.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:rolleyes:

General advise is general. Going for the most unavailable woman is your life isn't a good idea either.

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'd say Ragic is the last person you'd want to listen to. He's proven his ineptitude in the area of relationships and probably still thinks it's all their fault. I don't know all the background information as to what actually made you all split up. I really had to chase my wife hard and at one point there was a time when she'd turned me away and if I wouldn't have had the courage to go back to her when I just KNEW she'd say no again, my life would be totally different.

The fact is, Ragic, women ARE waiting for Mr Right to save them, that is their nature. It just won't seem that way unless you are willing to be Mr Right (cherish her above yourself, btw, she'll do the same if you do it first).

These are my opinions based on my own experiences.

I hope you find your way, sir.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Firk me

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thats what I do though. Love myself a challenge, however explains all the heartbreak perhaps, so maybe your right burnypoo

@Qucas
    However on a serious note, if you haven't spoken to her in a few years I doubt anything good will come from it, she most likely has moved on and your lack of trying to talk to her (Even if it was requested) will most likely be seen as you having done so too. Just gotta start anew and hang tight, someone will come along eventually.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  15. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Be sure to get Bakki to autograph the restraining order.

16. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Take my word for it.
    If a man I did not want to contact me, pursue me or have near me, and the same man had gotten the warning to please leave me alone and then promised to do so, but still persisted I would get a restraining order faster than you could say stalker.

Seriously get some help. If you are still haunted by her years later you are in severe need of professional help and the solution is NOT to harras her

darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Woah, rare banshee appears!

darklord48, Tweek516 and Baskitkase like this.
  18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Gonna agree with Banshee, since she's the only girl to comment on this and probably knows best\

19. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I think Im far from being able to call myself a girl anymore. At my age and after childbirth I think woman is a little more fitting

20. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Let her gooo....let her gooooo... don't contact her anymoooooo'

Kampel, Qucas and darklord48 like this.