New Content Soon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aero, May 7, 2017.

1. aero

aero New Member

Hasn't it been a while since an expansion, or anything really? Not to be a downer, but I think I've been reading the same news page on the front page of poxnora.com for a long, long time...

2. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

super71 likes this.
  3. aero

aero New Member

Ok, but hasn't that been a while now? I mean I just feel it's gotten a little stagnant lately. Maybe that's just me, I dunno.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Yeah it's a little stagnant, but to be honest usually when things are stagnant something big is around the corner. They have been showing player created expansion runes so that's a good sign. It's hard to be patient after this long but it will be worth the wait with the new expansion and influx of new players coming.

I'd rather them take their time then rush it.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

As much as I want new content, with the beta client as it stands I would rather they take the time to get things right.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Yes its been way to long. But I rather see they wait with client & expansion until autumn/winter, and decide for a restart of DoW, ladder and patch up the current game now with balance and bugfixes then release something that aint ready.