bg for bg

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by VxFrostxV, Apr 29, 2014.

1. VxFrostxV

VxFrostxV Well-Known Member

2. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Give me a list of your frost amp bg.

3. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

you give a list of what you want but not what the other person might want... >.>

well sign me up! Kappa

4. VxFrostxV

ha ha the reason that i didnt post what i have was cause i figured most people know whats going to be in a ice amp bg but ill post an image of whats in it later

5. VxFrostxV

6. VxFrostxV

that link is to my ice amp bg

7. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

I'm gonna give some suggestions for future forum posting.

1. plan what you want to say and be thorough/do your research beforehand ;)
    2. try to think of a more standout title for your threads. something that will attract more attention.
    3. don't make extra posts when you can edit an existing one. (y'know unless you're replying to someone or have new information based on responses etc)
    4. don't assume your reader is going to know every rune just by glancing at a picture. (make a list or put it up on poxbase)
    5. and just in general don't assume too much about what your reader knows or doesn't know.
    6. (oh and spell check never killed anyone. I don't think... ^^ )

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  8. VxFrostxV

why must you point out every little detail thats wrong every single time? i understand that your trying to help but do you really have to point out every little thing you dislike about my post?

9. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

1warlock cost 3 times more than your frost BG.

10. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

yeah I think it's for your overall betterment. do you want people to help you when you make a post? or do you want to be ignored?

11. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

sounds like a fair trade to me : P "bg for bg" xD

12. VxFrostxV

im aware of high locks price the everything in question on the bg is negotiable cause currently i dont own any stitched they looked fun so i wanted to get one to try them out ^^

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Your BG is probably less valuable than the Stitched Tyrant/First.

14. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Your whole BG's price is way under the value of one rune in the stitched rune you want. The only stitched rune that you can get is a budget one. One with similar price with your frost AMP, otherwise its a request for a pseudo-donation in a Rune Trading section.... Without Stitched Tyrant, and without Stitched First. That is, in my honest opinion, fair.

and clickdecision was trying to help you, don't be mean. I also had a hard time reading
    "im aware of high locks price the everything in question on the bg"
    VS
    "I'm aware of High Warlock's price (the everything?) that is in question (on the bg??what???). It is negotiable, as I currently dont have any stitched but they look fun"

its painful to read

15. VxFrostxV

sry im not trying to be nasty

16. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

yeah in the future just proofread mang.

17. VxFrostxV

it looked fine to me when i read it over guess i just have to put more info next time sry if it seemed like i was snapping at you guys

18. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Kind of funny to read this from you, when you cant even be bothered to capitalize the letters after a period.

19. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Also after the question mark, and at beginning of the sentence.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

can't*