[PS4] I'm A New Player And Seek Help With Deck Building

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bearhugger29, May 25, 2017.

1. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

Were you watching the game? I like this deck its nice.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

No I had to try it on my own, should have done that before i posted too see if it was ok / legal to use.
    Atm its not possible to watch singleplay games, i hope they add that somewhere soon, it is sometimes just nice to have a game in the background watching

3. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

Agreed. I'm thinking about starting a Pox Nora discord server for the community. Since this game is cross platform. I think it might be nice to have one kicking around for everyone here.

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

There is a discord channel for poxnora, try search for it in discord?

searched in this forum
    https://discordapp.com/invite/Vh6G6Qa

5. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

6. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I started with Moga/Ghern way back when then went to Tortuns. I play Rock Defiance with most every faction now since I enjoy running Splits.

If you find you like Stat stacking IS and UD are definitely some of the best/easiest factions for that. SL can be slotted with IS and UD as far aggressive playstyles.

FS, FW, ST are heavy spell factions imo, lots of tricks with the utility runes whereas IS,UD,SL can get away with relying on a heavy champion focused bg.

Its not that any one faction can't play like the other, splits can play a whole variety of ways, however each faction does have something unique to itself that unless running a Split those factions don't necessarily strive in. I believe every faction has access to similar abilities but like I said each faction does have something unique to it.

KF and SP I'd say are some of the more balanced (as in what you can run U/S/R/E) factions but I don't really play them as much. I run Splits a lot and theory crafting with SP or KF seems like a very good utility/secondary faction to split with. I recommend playing Splits but FF is just as much fun.

The original split factions:

FS/KF Tortuns
    SP/SL Kanen
    FW/UD Stitched
    IS/ST Leoss

There have also been some runes updated to be split that do not fall into split races but are great to have in a deck since they do fit some niche roles.