New client doesn't seem to bad actually

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, May 24, 2017.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

a bug or maybe issue i've been noticing with the new client is if your champ units have too many active abilities you'll end up having issues on clicking/activating those abilities that reach the edge of skill bar.
    though this is only for the pc version of the new client as i have no idea about the ps4 version.
    also there have been times where i would be unable to input any commands at all but my turn timer would still tick like normal forcing me to restart the client all over again.
    though im not sure what causes that one since it seems to be totally random.
    another weird thing i've noticed is that elder murkwurms cast mire will act weird if you try to use the skill too quickly.
    the game will place the mire like one or two tiles ahead or behind from your intended location. its possible this bug might be effecting other similar skills like cast web and so on.

2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

I'm also having a heck of a time moving 2x2 champs. They just don't want to move on some squares. I have to click it MANY times to get them to move.

I can't believe how bad this new client is!

3. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

I clicked on one of my opponents' runes so I could read its abilities. When I was done, I was unable to click anything else. If I clicked on a deployed rune, it wouldn't appear on the preview. Same with shrines and fonts. I could drag things from my dock, but nothing would actually deploy. I was able to move through the menu after I clicked escape. This didn't happen to my opponent, but he was unable to deploy things accurately in the same game.

I kinda raged in my earlier post lol. I've calmed down since then. From now on I'll stick to custom games and try to report any glitches that I encounter. I really and truly want this game to succeed.

super71 likes this.
  4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Yeah it takes a while to learn how to move them, here i think its alot easier for controllers then keyboard/mouse
    some info on how it "works"
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/display-for-movement-on-2x2-champ.26854/

5. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

2x2 units do move wonky but you just have to do it stages and it move fine
    example move it 3 space forward then move it 1 space left and then move it 1 space forward again to get to a spot. YOu just can not do the move all in one step for some reason.

super71 likes this.
  6. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

I totally agree with you, spineyftw, in that I want the game to succeed, but I'm not sure if this screwup with the new client has doomed the game.

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I noticed a new bug yesterday where if I hit escape or try and get a close up of my units abilities and what not it always says they have 0 damage. Anyone else had that issue ? It only happens when I enlarge the unit though.

spineyftw likes this.
  8. super71

Did it change where the aoe dropped or just the animation ? My animation for lava storm dropped in the middle of my screen but it landed where I positioned it.

9. super71

Yeah moving all units fast causes problems, I normally move 3 spaces and then wait until it moves and then go again. It's annoying but not game breaking in my opinion.